Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need help
(03-21-2014, 08:00 AM)chico1960 Wrote: Yes I reached MMI last Dec(2013) for my left shoulder so I though if anybody get hurt again for the same injury no matter how or where or if not working for the same company anymore I could go back to the IC that was dealing with this injury. I guess I'm wrong.

no scare tactics intended, based on what you describe - wc will be off the hook depending on what new pain\injury to your shoulder is attributed to your fall. As for other injuries that had nothing to do with your comp injury from what you describe should be addressed with the car rental iC
I have asked atty in the past about what ifs - meaning you have a work injury that you treat for but then you are in a car accident or fall that is unrelated. If you re-injure the body part in part or more significantly it is a new injury

(03-21-2014, 08:00 AM)chico1960 Wrote: Yes I reached MMI last Dec(2013) for my left shoulder so I though if anybody get hurt again for the same injury no matter how or where or if not working for the same company anymore I could go back to the IC that was dealing with this injury. I guess I'm wrong.

I would ask a work comp attorney about this before you do anything.

You mentioned above your spelling issues due to medications. Maybe your fall was due to medications, who knows. I would discuss your injury with a work comp attorney. If the place where you slipped and fell had any liability, then this may be a civil claim. It is an attorney who should be guiding you, and not strangers on a message board. This is too important.

Most consults with attorney's are free.

Good luck to you.
I am not an attorney.Anything I write should not be considered legal advice.I am writing from my own personal experiences,which is not from any sort of legal background. You should consult with an attorney over legal issues. In California, if you cannot get an attorney you can consult with an I&A officer.

my fall was not cause do to the medication cause this medication I'm started taking them after this last incident. I hate drugs or pain medication n I'm trying to go cold turkey but with the pain n with several broken ribs the pain is to much n my told doctor told to used them. I'm already contact my lawyer n let you people know what happen n Ty all the help.