Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Road Construction employee Hit by car
A state Highway employee suffered major injuries and was hospitalized after being hit by a car while providing traffic control.

this happened about 2 miles down the road from me this afternoon.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

1171, please provide a link..I think I know this person.

unfortunately the article does not identify the victim; but I do think you ought to check your meds.
such fantastical thinking can be a sign of severe imbalance. if not corrected, you could start having liberal thoughts and even voting for democrats!
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

(10-31-2013, 11:10 PM)1171 Wrote: unfortunately the article does not identify the victim; but I do think you ought to check your meds.
such fantastical thinking can be a sign of severe imbalance. if not corrected, you could start having liberal thoughts and even voting for democrats!

Thanks for the advice, I will take a closer look at them right now. I did, and it seems I took to much insultinol, I didn't realize it until I re read your post........

P.S. You for got to capitalize your S in such.. That's ok though we understand you were under pressure with providing the link.

A number of members of my family serve in law enforcement from highway patrol, local police department, sheriff department, working for the United Nations and Special forces.

I do hear about accidents like this frequently so no surprise if Bronco knows of someone involved in such an accident.

1171 do you have such a sad and boring life you have to pick on members of this forum?

1171 please save your meaness for me. I have the "Dont give a damn" philosophy when it comes to you and your insults, many on here dont. But sometimes I wonder just what happened to make you so mean and hateful. Many times here lately I have noticed you are being alot more kinder to the newbies and that makes me happy. But that doesnt mean you have open season on the long time posters. I am sorry you had to witness a car wreck.
Bummer his whole life must be in a mess,he takes to much pleasure in attacking people on here. I suggest we all put him on our 9 o'clock prayers to take away his pain and his need to attack the forum members.
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Early in October we had an 18-year-old construction worker killed my getting hit by car. Probably a dangerous job with all the bad drivers out there.
Let Go, and Let God......

Sad but so many drivers are doing more things besides driving these days, and even folks like police officers do it. Just last week a court awarded a guy 7.6 million because a deputy here was distracted and ran into him while he was trying to load a mattress back into the pickup truck they had it in. The guy lost both his legs. Sad part we have soldiers that lose limbs and what do they get?

(11-01-2013, 02:19 PM)Manley2 Wrote: Sad but so many drivers are doing more things besides driving these days, and even folks like police officers do it. Just last week a court awarded a guy 7.6 million because a deputy here was distracted and ran into him while he was trying to load a mattress back into the pickup truck they had it in. The guy lost both his legs. Sad part we have soldiers that lose limbs and what do they get?

So true...

Having worked on the road for most of my construction career, I have seen this happen 5 times.
It never gets any easier to hear news like this.
It makes me sad when I hear news like this.
I feel for 1171 for having witnessed this. I know the first time I saw it happen, it screwed me up for almost a month

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why The Chicken Crossed The Road Wink 0 1,543 10-29-2011, 01:59 PM
Last Post: Wink
  Road Trip. Tuffy 9 5,021 03-31-2010, 01:04 AM
Last Post: red1030
  Road Trip Tuffy 2 2,157 03-10-2010, 09:42 AM
Last Post: capricorn
  Road Trippn' UndercovrAngel 12 4,113 06-10-2009, 12:13 PM
Last Post: Tuffy
  Why DID the chicken cross the road? CRABBY 1 1,646 12-01-2007, 08:53 PM
Last Post: CRABBY
  I thought I saw Bad Boy walking down the road... Wink 21 6,281 09-01-2007, 12:59 PM
Last Post: jayne