Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apology
Once again, I must apologize to those on this forum. I came back on after an absence, hoping that I would have the time to start contributing. I found that I wasn't able to keep up last week, due to a change in work schedule (changing again this week) and medical issues unrelated to my WC injury. In fact, I had to leave work early on Friday and drive myself to the ER due to a reaction to a new med the Dr had put me on. If that wasn't a joy... I had no idea where the hostpitals in town were, and had to have my boyfriend walk me (or should I say drive ~LOL~ ) through the directions via cell phone.

I am deeply saddened at the loss of Imsckofit, and when I get the chance to access my pay pal account, will be transferring the few dollars I have in it to Monsters account for the fund. I wish that I could contribute more, but with all the medical bills I have had in the past month, I have wiped out my savings account, as well as spent the paycheck that I just got Friday. I hope that someone will hear from his wife soon. And I hope that she knows just how much his loss will touch each and every one of us here on the forum. My prayers are with his family.

To the new people on the forum....Welcome aboard. It's always nice to have new people here to help with questions and opinions. It looks like we have a few new ones that are going to be definite assets to the IW's. Not that everyone here isn't an asset to the forum, for we all help in any and all ways that we can. (I'm going to end that here, before I open my foot and insert my mouth !!! )

Hope that y'all have the best day that you possibly can.

Angel ^j^
I've always been crazy, but it keeps me from going insane.
Happiness comes through doors you didn't even know you left open

Smile 
Thanks, Angel!! No apologies needed here....you know that!! I hope that you're feeling better. Is there anything that we can do to help you in any way? You know we're here for you, as always for anyone!!!! Wink Please know you are missed when you aren't here, but we do understand schedules and the needs of others....so don't apologize for that. Do, however, apologize if you need help and didn't ask for it!!! Joking!! You know what I mean!!
Please take care of yourself. I hope you get to feeling better soon and that the reaction doesn't last to awfully long. It's no fun feeling badly....especially when you have to be at work!! We understand...completely and totally!
Take care, sweetie....glad you took the time to update us!!
Remember: TAKE CARE OF YOU!!!
Punk   :0)
"If I were any better....I'd only be half as good as you!!"

UndercovrAngel Wrote:Once again, I must apologize to those on this forum.  I came back on after an absence, hoping that I would have the time to start contributing.  I found that I wasn't able to keep up last week, due to a change in work schedule (changing again this week) and medical issues unrelated to my WC injury.  In fact, I had to leave work early on Friday and drive myself to the ER due to a reaction to a new med the Dr had put me on.  If that wasn't a joy... I had no idea where the hostpitals in town were, and had to have my boyfriend walk me (or should I say drive ~LOL~ ) through the directions via cell phone.  

I am deeply saddened at the loss of Imsckofit, and when I get the chance to access my pay pal account, will be transferring the few dollars I have in it to Monsters account for the fund. I wish that I could contribute more, but with all the medical bills I have had in the past month, I have wiped out my savings account, as well as spent the paycheck that I just got Friday.   I hope that someone will hear from his wife soon.  And I hope that she knows just how much his loss will touch each and every one of us here on the forum.  My prayers are with his family.

To the new people on the forum....Welcome aboard.  It's always nice to have new people here to help with questions and opinions.  It looks like we have a few new ones that are going to be definite assets to the IW's.  Not that everyone here isn't an asset to the forum, for we all help in any and all ways that we can.  (I'm going to end that here, before I open my foot and insert my mouth !!! )

Hope that y'all have the best day that you possibly can.

Angel ^j^

UndercovrAngel:
Hope your feeling better from the medication reaction. What happened? Keep in touch, don't be a stranger!
Babebahn..."Tongues don't have erasers"
Injured 1999 3 level anterior cervical fusion 2001
Settled Work Comp Case 2006 w/ Lifetime Medical Currently, C7-T1 is being watched will possibly need surgery front/back fusion from C3-T2, lower back needs another facet injection.

To make a long story short, I am a diabetic, but have had it all under control with diet and exercise.... that is, till about a month ago. I started getting sick and went to the Dr who performed the A1C tests that show my 3 month blood sugar levels at 7.5 (should be under 5). Along with the A1C he did other blod work that shows I have the beginnings of kidney disease along with some nasty cholesterol levels. He put me on 3 new meds on Monday, and I had a reaction to the one that was to help with the kidney disease. Sent my pulse rocketing, felt like my heart was going to beat out of my chest, weak and shaky and my blood sugar rocketed.

The ER Dr has taken me off of the med that they feel caused all of this, and at this moment, I am waiting for my PCP to call and let me know what he wants me to do.

After being at the Dr's Monday for my diabetes, I had to return Tuesday as I was experiencing a great deal of pain in my neck, right shoulder and arm and numbness in three of my finger tips. After examining me, he feels that the 3 bulging discs that I was diagnosed with back in the summer of 2005 have herniated, and if we can't get the pain to go away, he is going to do another MRI (it's getting worse now, and even the muscle relaxers he put me on aren't helping). If the results are as he feels they will be, will be facing cervical surgery this summer. Thank God for wonderful health insurance through the company that I work for. I could go after my last employer for WC as it was onset when I worked for them, but having been through the WC game, I am not going there ever again if I can possibly help it. With private insurance, I can get the help I need in a manner that will possibly help rather than hinder my recovery.

~LOL~ thought that this would be fast and short. Guess that I was wrong. Hope that y'all have a wonderful night. I am off to bed as I have a very tough headache going, and tomorrow is my Monday at work. I am reporting 3 hours early as they are short handed tomorrow and the next day on the early shift. But that means I will be home 3 hours earlier. YYYEEEEEE HHHAAAWWWW ~LOL~

Angel ^j^
I've always been crazy, but it keeps me from going insane.
Happiness comes through doors you didn't even know you left open

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  An apology bodybuilder1958 7 3,474 07-16-2010, 01:19 PM
Last Post: admin
  A Big Thanks and also an apology risingeagle222 12 4,029 03-31-2008, 02:47 PM
Last Post: vickinat
  Apology collateraldamage5591 4 1,958 12-20-2007, 06:59 PM
Last Post: jayne
  Would Just Like To Send Out an Apology!!!! mel1980 19 6,848 10-25-2007, 11:31 AM
Last Post: mel1980