Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WC sending me back to doc
Rolleyes 
Hello,

Florida here.

My biweekly payments of TTD stopped and have been replaced by a very small amount.
My pain doctor, who actually treats my low back pain, has put me at MMI. This is 5 months or so later than my neurosurgeon did so. Now my pain doc is sending me back to neurosurgeon.
I have a huge problem with this doctor. He believes that I am faking all of my symptoms, however I have 3 or 4 other doctors who diagnosed me with lower back pain and intractable pain. When I was on a gigantic dose of strong pain killer, during my first visit with him, he performed a straight leg raise and I didn't scream out in pain. Again, I was loaded. But that might be why he has been so dismissive of any thing that I have to say.

Should I bring this up or should I just stay quiet and let him do what he has to do. Is this visit to tie any loose ends? My spine/pain doctor has referred me to him, like I said, because aside from pain meds and injections, there is not more he can do for me. However, the new pain medicine he put me on is extremely helpful.

Anybody have an idea why I have to see him?

May I ask what pain meds are you saying that is working for you, I am ready to ask Dr. For a change inmeds, maybe yours may work for me.

(06-09-2013, 09:39 PM)lonelylib81 Wrote: Florida here.

My biweekly payments of TTD stopped and have been replaced by a very small amount.
My pain doctor, who actually treats my low back pain, has put me at MMI. This is 5 months or so later than my neurosurgeon did so. Now my pain doc is sending me back to neurosurgeon.
I have a huge problem with this doctor. He believes that I am faking all of my symptoms, however I have 3 or 4 other doctors who diagnosed me with lower back pain and intractable pain. When I was on a gigantic dose of strong pain killer, during my first visit with him, he performed a straight leg raise and I didn't scream out in pain. Again, I was loaded. But that might be why he has been so dismissive of any thing that I have to say.

Should I bring this up or should I just stay quiet and let him do what he has to do. Is this visit to tie any loose ends? My spine/pain doctor has referred me to him, like I said, because aside from pain meds and injections, there is not more he can do for me. However, the new pain medicine he put me on is extremely helpful.

Anybody have an idea why I have to see him?

Cervical Fusion 2003, c5-c6. Herniated and damaged Disc L1- L4-L5 S1. Lumbar Spinal Cord stimulator implant 09-2008. Cervical ACDF revision with hardware c4-c5-c6-c7 Sept 2009.
SSDI approved 3-2010. NOW OFFICIALY RETIRED

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CA-California. IMR: Claims Administrator not sending medical files SickOfTheProcess 6 5,552 02-20-2014, 02:09 PM
Last Post: California_Help
  *no names please* is sending me for 2nd IME and want to settle before lumbar hearing CheriLovesJesus7 10 12,245 01-26-2014, 02:48 PM
Last Post: bronco54501
  Workers Comp sending me back to Dr. Cathy 14 12,432 10-26-2013, 02:11 PM
Last Post: CheriLovesJesus7
  IC is sending me 2 checks??? Bobby 2 4,329 06-18-2013, 01:20 AM
Last Post: darruda66
  wc sending me to Neuropsychiatrist wt1949 4 3,405 11-01-2007, 11:30 PM
Last Post: chrischris
  Judge is sending me to a doctor Bummer Knees 18 8,699 10-18-2007, 09:04 AM
Last Post: jayne
  sending a nurse to Dr visits zest4life 11 7,008 09-09-2007, 04:17 AM
Last Post: Still in Limbo