Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A few Questions
Watch they don't make it worse. I agree with 1171 on this. Time for another round of doctors.

OK< I will be going back to my doctor in a few weeks, what kind of questions should I ask him ? I asked questions before and he really doent give me much say. It was the physical therapy doctor that told me I have CRPS,not the doctor. Since this is WC I had to go to the company doctor first, he reffered me to the present doctor I am going to,,, can I go to a doctor of my own choosing?

Ask them about crps.
Ask them why you are having these symptoms.
Ask them how they plan to treat you.
Ask them how long it might take to see improvement.

For information on your rights including changing doctor:
http://www.portal.state.pa.us/portal/ser...e=2#doctor
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

Start with reading the entire link I gave you in My first reply.
Being well informed, makes for better treatment.
Take pictures of the effected area, Even if it looks normal.
Invest in an infered thermometer. Harbor Freight has one for under $40

http://www.harborfreight.com/infrared-th...69465.html
Keep a log on what it is doing, when it hurts, when it has temperature changes, changes in appearance. You will need a record to see what is going on with it.

Listen to 1171.
(06-14-2013, 10:37 PM)1171 Wrote: Ask them about crps.
Ask them why you are having these symptoms.
Ask them how they plan to treat you.
Ask them how long it might take to see improvement.

For information on your rights including changing doctor:
http://www.portal.state.pa.us/portal/ser...e=2#doctor

(06-09-2013, 06:23 AM)hamrs_62 Wrote: they should pay for mileage for appointments for doctors and rehab,

Ok, How do I go about getting reimbursted for travel to and from physical therapy, its 16 miles to and from. Been doing this 3 times a week for the last 2 months. I am still going so it will soon be going on 3 months. I live in PA.

If you have an attorney, you get mileage forms from there, and turn them back in at your attorney's

if not, you need to contact your adjuster, or nurse case manager for them. You also get reimbursed for parking

Double post. sorry

Can I collect anything for pain and suffer from this injury? I lost the tip of my little finger on left hand. Its been over 1 year and still hurts , as a matter ofr fact it hurts more now then when I first had it happen. I have never talked to the WC people yet, never heard anything from them since they first sent me a claim number, that was back June 1 2012 when I first had this happen and the company turned it in. I'am going to see about getting paid milage for going to therapy.

no.
workers comp is "no fault" and excludes pain and suffering.
I didn't think pennsylvania paid mileage.
review the information from the link including the contact info

Helpline voice telephone numbers:

toll free in Pennsylvania: 800-482-2383

Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

you are ably right then 1171

(06-25-2013, 08:31 PM)1171 Wrote: no.
workers comp is "no fault" and excludes pain and suffering.
I didn't think pennsylvania paid mileage.
review the information from the link including the contact info

Helpline voice telephone numbers:

toll free in Pennsylvania: 800-482-2383