Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diagnosed with CRPS
I've been diagnosed with CRPS.

I would really like to hear any experiences, or helpful hints on this.

Of course, the IC has been really helpful..... NOT.

Ah hell Dusty between you and Bronco you gonna keep my prayer time full.It is a bad thing my friend two of our members that I can remember stright off undercover angel and Sithie both have it bad both dont come on very often,but you can check and see if they have a email addy where you can ask em some questions.
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

often one of the major components of the condition is depression.
make sure you have access to professional counseling should emotional factors start showing up.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

The emotional roller coaster has begun already. I have a really hard time getting anything out of the IC until my lawyer fires them up. The stress of everything is sometimes overwhelming

Thanks Jayne, I'll give that a try

Sithie is a bit crazy but she is full of info the IC screwed her over.If you are lucky and she lets you into her life you will love her as much as I do.She is a redhead,A reg "rep" and carries a loaded glock with her everywhere she goes.If there is ever gonna be a fight I sure as hell want her on my side.

She sounds like my kind of people. I found both in back threads, and sent an email. I used you as a refrence, and put a link to this thread, so maybe they will contact us

Thanks again for yor help, and Thanks to 1171 as well,He is so helpfull for so many people on here.

1171 is tremendous help ....

I see the knee surgeon later this month. CRPS has been suggested by a couple of doctors with my right leg.

Just curious what type of doctor made the diagnosis?

I see the knee surgeon later this month. CRPS has been suggested by a couple of doctors with my right leg.

Just curious what type of doctor made the diagnosis?

I'm fortunate to have a lot resources that I can share; but most here are able to offer support and their own invaluable experiences.
It's a group thing.
I hope you can share and help others who visit.
Glad you searched other posts.
The search feature is one of the site's best features and can be very useful.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  diagnosed with tissue laxity and.... bodybuilder1958 3 3,577 09-05-2012, 08:27 PM
Last Post: bodybuilder1958
  Check this out CRPS/RSD! Sunshine7 4 2,436 02-17-2010, 04:33 PM
Last Post: sparkey
  RSD/CRPS UndercovrAngel 10 5,871 12-19-2007, 08:02 AM
Last Post: sparkey
  CRPS Tuffy 9 3,345 07-10-2007, 06:01 AM
Last Post: capricorn