• Please excuse our dust
  • We are continuing the redesign of our forums
  • We'll get there eventually!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slu award
Hello everyone my state is New York my attorney is schedule a appointment for me to get a slu examination for percent rate, my injury is neck herniated disk and impingement on my left and shoulder injury a tear, wene I get a dollar amount figure what happens with my medical can I leave it open or can I buyout my medical neck surgeon he said I was at 75 percent the shoulder doctor dint give me percent rate yet but my question is can I buyout my medical since I' decided not to take the surgery at this time sorry 1171 I'm still learning how to post threads

(01-05-2013, 07:08 PM)Speedyro1970 Wrote: Hello everyone my state is New York my attorney is schedule a appointment for me to get a slu examination for percent rate, my injury is neck herniated disk and impingement on my left and shoulder injury a tear, wene I get a dollar amount figure what happens with my medical can I leave it open or can I buyout my medical neck surgeon he said I was at 75 percent the shoulder doctor dint give me percent rate yet but my question is can I buyout my medical since I' decided not to take the surgery at this time sorry 1171 I'm still learning how to post threads

yes the medical can be settled but the amount has to be negotiated.