Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
national shame
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/joe-bide...cue-balls/
I am so glad no where no way in history no one will ever find my name attached to voting this idiot into office
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

What is hard to swallow is HOW LEFT the media is! Fox is the only major cable network who shoots it straight IMO. The big 3 (NBC,CBS and ABC) are so Liberal.....

No one is giving this subject any coverage except to say it is Gov. Romneys fault for speaking to quick after the terrorist attack on the Benghazi Embassy in Libya..

This sh*t stinks; It is a cover up for political purposes and I do feel it will bite Obama in the Butt before Nov.6.

Now some will say, But you are a Democrat which is true but I am not stupid either. I am a Blue Dog Democrat who does not vote down party lines.

Obama has to go or we are in for some deep doodoo the next 4 years.

Early voters......

http://images.sodahead.com/profiles/0/0/...ign%20sign

I just cant believe he sent no help,and then his second in command to say something like that to the father.....How the father kept for decking him just proves he is a better person than me.

IMO, Romney/Obama are both idiots and should not run our country.. I have watched the Blaze on tv for a long time and they do have some intresting info, but they are very bias...

you have to pick one....I am kinda hoping for Ryan getting to finish the term he seems to have his stuff together,but Romney has built up companys and he knows how to make jobs we cant do 4 more of Obama....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  National Wage Theft Education Scholarship OwedUnpaidWages 8 1,459 05-29-2018, 03:54 AM
Last Post: 456fdfvfg
  Trump declares national emergency opioid crisis California_Help 2 1,957 08-11-2017, 08:06 PM
Last Post: California_Help
  National Day of Prayer, why we should pray bodybuilder1958 0 1,627 05-06-2011, 08:01 AM
Last Post: bodybuilder1958
  National Pain Care Policy Act of 2009 Bummer Knees 2 2,440 04-29-2009, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
Cool Legislation Calling for National Work Comp Commission Bad Boy Bad Boy 1 2,810 08-07-2008, 09:44 PM
Last Post: red1030