Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MCO refuses to treat me anymore unless I sign agreement of treatment
SadI have a settled claim with Saif. They have Kaiser Permenante as my MCO and they have treated me for 10 years I have requested a new doctor and out of Kaisers care due to finding miss diagnoices, malpractice and Kaiser refusing to treat me unless I agree with and sign a form from them. They have been requested by me and Oregon Workers Comp. that I be opted out of Kaiser. Kaiser refuses to release me and SAIF says its up to KAISER. I refuse to go back to KAISER PERM. and Our states Workers comp board says all they can do is request what I have requested. I cannot beleive these agencys can decide my quality of life as they havefrom the start Saif & Kaiser that is. I gone without any pallative care for almost two years and my quality of life has taken a downfall due to lack of pallative care. Is thereanything I can do? My case has been a mess since I had surgery and settled with SAIF with many post operation findings by me. Even that my attorney had previously been a attorney for SAIF before private practice. Im getting close to being unable to walk among other related disabilitys due to lack of care and/or malpratice in KAISER PERMENANTES care.

I dont know 1171 may be able to help my question would be is there a time limit if your not seen you lose all benifits?
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

I do not think so unless i die first.
I do not think so unless i die first.

well dont do that for goodness sake

I hope not.I just want what was granted to me at settlement. Palative care! I gave up all other rights because I beleived my doctor at Kaiser knew what he was talking about.
I hope not.I just want what was granted to me at settlement. Palative care! I gave up all other rights because I beleived my doctor at Kaiser knew what he was talking about.

can you sue the Dr?
do come over on off topic and have a little fun its where we kick off our shoes and pull on admins noes a bit

Im not sure? I know I cannot Sue SAIF.
Im not sure? I know I cannot Sue SAIF.

see if SAIF will buy out their future liability.
you may need a medicare set aside but it will give you control over your medical care.

if your problem is with certain doctors, you should be able to switch care within Kaiser to another doctor.
you haven't given up your right to file a malpractice claim. the difficulty will be finding an atty willing to put the time and effort into the case if the monetary value is not there.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

Thanks
Thanks

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  California WC, Adjuster refuses to fill UR Certified Meds. Billy Miller 9 887 04-13-2018, 08:16 PM
Last Post: Billy Miller
  ct 2nd voluntary agreement after a surgery deborah foss 6 1,168 10-22-2017, 01:10 PM
Last Post: California_Help
  I filed 3 business days ago... their carrier wants to talk already! Good or bad sign? AMSchmitt79 6 2,872 04-06-2016, 08:18 PM
Last Post: 1171
  Reached verbal agreement for settlement Judahpraise 1 1,669 01-07-2016, 06:19 PM
  Do you have to sign to be done? Manley2 11 3,493 01-17-2015, 11:28 PM
Last Post: Manley2
Toungue CA - IC Refuses Treatment That IMR Found Medically Necessary SickOfTheProcess 4 3,914 05-02-2014, 09:30 PM
Last Post: kev_b
  Can I fire my lawyer or contact insurance carrier if he refuses? fedupagain 3 4,399 01-09-2013, 08:03 PM
Last Post: nomeds
Shy Help I need to null an agreement I signed. I was coerced. lumbar81 1 2,829 11-08-2012, 12:05 PM
  Employer refuses to file injury report - fired in PA Hamilton 5 6,726 03-20-2012, 06:01 PM
Last Post: Timothy Belt
  CA ?- Ins. Co says my dr isnt in mpn, employer says to go treat with him.... musicjunkie525 12 6,833 02-14-2012, 06:44 PM