Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donations for imsckofit's family
For the time being guys I would like to hold off on anymore donations. If the family needs it, the money will still be here except for those who may want me to reverse the transaction ASAP which I completely understand. Any remaining funds will be held until we have a decisive anwser. If we can't get one, all funds will be returned in there entirety including any charges that paypal has charged and will charge on the reverse side.

I apologize for my rushing into this donation thing. If you need to be upset with anyone it should be me... I rush into things like this without thinking things through. Had I stepped back and taken a look at circumstances I would not have done this to begin with.

I can only hope that this will not split our wonderful forum ... if there is any animosity please direct it towards myself, for I am the one that has caused this situation.

6.0 monster
Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l298/dominic1964/smokieonbed.jpg[/IMG]

your big heart done just what it was supposed to do......if someone played a rotton trick on us then you are not responsiable....he is...I love you just the way you are
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

I DITTO! Jayne

~Dallas307~
"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Monster- You did absolutely nothing wrong. You were thinking with that big heart of yours like you usually do and theres nothing wrong with that, if only there were more people in this world like you. The donations are/were a wonderful thoughtful idea if indeed he passed away. If he didnt and this was just his way of disappearing, thats not your fault. Thats his doing, not yours.

I know people change names on here and post under all of them, heck I did, but I wouldnt have ever guessed that someone would or could come on here, when we are all like a big family and put us thru that if it werent indeed true. It didnt cross my mind at all that this wasnt true. I even had my mourners candle lit in his memory.

My point is monster, please, please dont beat yourself up over this. You were acting out of love and there is nothing wrong with that!

We love you!!! (((((big monster hugs for our thoughtful monster)))))))))))))

Monster....Don't even consider that you did anything wrong.  We all acted out of our emotions over the loss without thinking it though.  And even with what we know now, it may be that he did die and he is loss, either way I would still have done what I did and believe that many others would have also.  You have a great big heart and should never think you are responsible for anything except helping everyone here get organized during their grief.  Don't worry about what was sent from me, maybe we should start a Christmas Fund or something and you are the secretary....I am just trying to brainstorm here.  Or maybe we should keep this going as a way to help if someone who is in really bad need etc...I am new, so I am just guessing and I am not hurting financially like a lot of people on this forum are.  As a result I may not be a good person for handing out options.  Just thinking that is all.  We will get this all worked out.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Toungue 
I totally agree with the others here on this matter monster! If this is a rotten trick that's being played on us then it is NO WAY your fault....don't ever, in a million years believe that you are responsible for this, please!! We love you and your great big heart....we wouldn't have it any other way.
What happened is this: Someone made the post informing us of his untimely death. We had no real reason to not believe this, now do we? Meanwhile, while we're mourning the loss of a valued forum member there is one of us that it didn't feel right for. For unknown reasons. I'm glad that he took the time to give a new spin on this. We would have never even in a million years of thought that someone could possibly think to do this. Right? It just goes to show us, even more at times like this, that there is always someone sitting back and observing things that normally we wouldn't. I believe it took a keen eye and keen senses to think of what he did. I have absolutely no animosity towards anyone on this forum for what has transpired.
So, we'll put our big girl panties on and deal with it and see what happens. We'll try to get to the bottom of this....one way or another. It's NOT, I repeat...it's NOT, your fault that any of this happened....in any way, shape or form!! Got that? Good!!! Now, I don't want to hear of anymore self-blame from anyone about this. We'll all just sit back, take a chill (or a spin on the washer, whatever works best for us) and then re-evaluate when the time is right!!
I love you, my dear friend...and I don't want you feeling guilty about ANY of this!!!
Punk   :0)
"If I were any better....I'd only be half as good as you!!"

Hi Princess ~ Thank you for the kind words.

What I want to make clear is that this is in no way Wink's fault. The fault should lie with me and it took a very big, kindhearted, caring, brave man to say what was on his mind. He is doing his best to protect us...even at the cost of losing friends here. That to me means more than anything in the world.

What is bad is that you all need protection from me. No, I'm not whining or looking for sympathy. I DID NOT think this through in any way. I have NOT been on the forum in recent months, but yet I barged in here and have now made this huge problem.

I am angry with myself for putting Wink in this position and jeopardizing peoples hard earned money. I owe all of you an apology for not thinking this through. Mostly I owe Wink an apology...for this has made him feel horrible and I am to blame.

All I can ask is that Wink not be blamed for something I started. Had I not started this donation thing we would not be having this unfortunate conversation nor would Wink be feeling like a heel for trying to protect us from donating money to someone who may only have wished to disappear.

I am VERY sorry guys, I will not do this again and I can only hope and prey that this forum will not be divided over something I have caused.

monster
Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile

Monster---read this------ and stop  apologizing- if I knew you better I would reach through here and hug you that is of course after I slapped you silly for apologizing- Wink is cool and here is what I posted in the other thread- so beat me
Post: #23RE: Please bear with me.  Regarding the post "A Sad Goodbye"

I have read all of these and feel the need to respond. I am new here and most of you have known this person through the other forums and by different names. I note all of you are extremely caring and loving. I too am the same even though I am new expressed my thoughts prayers and donation. However I do not think Wink was out of place in anyway. And I do not think ChriChris should have chastized her.

It is very true that these things do happen. If the post was Imsckofit's regardless of his reasonings (conditon or whatever) I would think that he had no idea people would care as much as to help out his family.

I too had a thought about it but then I am new here and did not know the history.

We are all human and if there is room for suspecion then there is usually a reason for it.

Heck I have a friend that his wife faked sicknesses and an alleged brain tumor and used friends family , church members etc for monetary gain till she got caught- how sad is that? It happens.

I do not think any of you should apologize for the conversations here.

I think monster did a generouse wonderful thing. And has offered to return the funds. I also would think that admin or another person that knows how to check ISP on all the names given then a place can be located and or it is possible the same ISP exists for each name. Although I am geekless I also know that some servers change ISP auto all the time.

Anyway sorry  I got on a roll but if there is a way to find out one way or the other you are all good caring people and should remember that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Dallas307~

~Dallas307~
"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Dallas307 Wrote:Monster---read this------ and stop  apologizing- if I knew you better I would reach through here and hug you that is of course after I slapped you silly for apologizing- Wink is cool and here is what I posted in the other thread- so beat me
Post: #23RE: Please bear with me.  Regarding the post "A Sad Goodbye"

I have read all of these and feel the need to respond. I am new here and most of you have known this person through the other forums and by different names. I note all of you are extremely caring and loving. I too am the same even though I am new expressed my thoughts prayers and donation. However I do not think Wink was out of place in anyway. And I do not think ChriChris should have chastized her.

It is very true that these things do happen. If the post was Imsckofit's regardless of his reasonings (conditon or whatever) I would think that he had no idea people would care as much as to help out his family.

I too had a thought about it but then I am new here and did not know the history.

We are all human and if there is room for suspecion then there is usually a reason for it.

Heck I have a friend that his wife faked sicknesses and an alleged brain tumor and used friends family , church members etc for monetary gain till she got caught- how sad is that? It happens.

I do not think any of you should apologize for the conversations here.

I think monster did a generouse wonderful thing. And has offered to return the funds. I also would think that admin or another person that knows how to check ISP on all the names given then a place can be located and or it is possible the same ISP exists for each name. Although I am geekless I also know that some servers change ISP auto all the time.

Anyway sorry  I got on a roll but if there is a way to find out one way or the other you are all good caring people and should remember that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Dallas307~

Monster:
Don't make me jump through my computer screen and slap you silly!Tongue You did nothing wrong, you're heart was in the right place. Don't worry about a thing. We still love you!
Babebahn..."Tongues don't have erasers"
Injured 1999 3 level anterior cervical fusion 2001
Settled Work Comp Case 2006 w/ Lifetime Medical Currently, C7-T1 is being watched will possibly need surgery front/back fusion from C3-T2, lower back needs another facet injection.

Thank you for all the posts and I'm sorry my last one sounded angry. All I want is that no one be upset with Wink. He is a kind caring person and does not deserve what I have caused. My main concern right now is him.

I have also put a burden on admin as we are now looking to him to solve this mess. I will write him shortly and apologize for this burden I have made. I have a heavy heart right now and feel I have caused animosity towards one of our most treasured members...

Yes, what we were trying to do was the right thing...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Imsckofit Spring 16 4,941 08-04-2007, 10:14 AM
Last Post: jayne
  Donations have been refunded monster 5 3,252 04-24-2007, 06:09 PM
Last Post: Dallas307
  Has anyone heard back from "imsckofit's" wife lately? Wink 7 4,874 04-23-2007, 11:26 AM
Last Post: Spring