Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BINGO!! BINGO!! Let's play a game of BINGO!
Red...Thank you so much for helping. Now did you get your words sent to Sithie. So you can play....

Hi Spring

I sent my words to Red, I used to make my own candles and my own chocolat candies. I hope I get one of your candles,lol. Do you make any that smell like chocolat chip cookies baking? My friend received one, one year for Xmas and we haven't been able to find them again.

Good luck to everyone
Vickie

Vickie...You know what I do have one or two chocolate chip cookie candles left from a batch I made. They were ones I was sampling the scents from suppliers. But I ended up not buying from that company...but if you win you are welcome to have those candles. Or I have some peanut butter cookie...cinnamon rolls...and sugar cookies...that I can make fresh. Oh they smell good enough to eat...I still don't have the looks of them down perfect...but I can sure make them smell good. Happy to see you are playing the game.

Hey Everyone I was talking to RED...and we got to talking about Alexia. (Her Granddaughter that did a game for us) And I thought it would be nice if Alexia could also play the game with us...since she did the game for us...so Alexia will be sending her words to Sithie also. So Red and Alexia get your words to Sithie. And again THANK YOU Alexia for doing your game for us. GOOD LUCK playing with us....

Okay everyone I would love to know which of those scents I listed in the first post...do you like the most... I may start making some candles here and there...and it would be nice to hear what other people like. Since it was my hubby and I that picked out the scents. I haven't made all of them. And I sure want to make you fresh ones. And they do have to set for a while before I can ship them. Plus I have to make them while my hubby is home to pour the hot wax...my arm just isn't good enough to pour them...but don't worry he likes to help me. We enjoy making them together. So let's hear what everyones favorite scent is...that I have to offer. I am excited to get started...can you tell....lol

Yummmmm - Creme Brulee Smile

My words are in girl, thanks for the game and I'm happy that Alexia is going to play also. I didn't think about that with my game but she would have been welcome to play...just brain dead over here I guess
Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l298/dominic1964/smokieonbed.jpg[/IMG]

Monster and eveyone, please know that I don't expect you all to allow Alexia to play. She will enjoy it, as she enjoys watching the games so much. I thought her eyes would rolll out of her head when she saw some of Winks antics in the last game. THe one from home a lone, and then from prince of bell air...she just roared in laughter. She does know you all, so we talk freguently about you all. I will tell her Monster is playing a game and she is giving away one of her beautiful flowers. And she will say, grandma the ones that she shows on the forum, and of course I will say..yes...she said..wow..that is so nice...but how is she going to mail them...stuff like that... she is really intitive in to the needs of others. I think she spends way too much time with her grandma..... hehehehe..she is on her way over now...she just called and said, grandma it has been 2 days since I have seen you so Papa went to get her. What can I say, there is always one, and she is the one that stays close to me.

I guess you have guessed by now that this is going to be a hugh concern when I leave NJ and move to Oregon. She says she is going with me, but she is not. SHe will stay with her parents and I will have to fly out here at least 4 times a year, and her papa will come get her and fly her to Oregon another two times a year, and then her parents are coming out once a year...so we have the months worked out...so the next question is...WHY are you moving to Oregon?..I know crazy....Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Spring...my scent choices would be caffe Mocha, leather, Ocean breeze, southern lights, and homemade...even though I have not smelled them all, the name says it all for me...they are really creative names...Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

I like CLEAN smells Spring, I think the citrus basil, but I dunno, you pick, you have them there to sniff lol
The good news is,"You can get used to anything."
The bad news is,"You can get used to anything."
:-)
Sithie

Red - I would LOVE for Alexia to be included in all of the games. She is such a great girl...unfortunately I just didn't think of it sooner. Please let her know I am sorry for not including her, I really am, she is such a sweet thing...must take after grandma Smile I will try and get what I promised done this weekend. This week just hasn't gone the way I had planned, nor the week before that for that matter, LOL Smile
Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l298/dominic1964/smokieonbed.jpg[/IMG]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Cool DAILY BINGO RESULTS chrischris 57 24,546 01-12-2012, 01:24 AM
Last Post: AQA
Cool BINGO FINAL DAY IS POSTED chrischris 0 2,039 01-09-2012, 11:32 AM
Last Post: chrischris
Cool BINGO DAY 14 IS POSTED chrischris 0 2,041 01-08-2012, 11:47 AM
  BINGO DAY 13 IS POSTED chrischris 0 1,975 01-07-2012, 11:52 AM