Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BINGO!! BINGO!! Let's play a game of BINGO!
Thanks Spring And my words are on the way to Red, I did not play the last Bingo game so looking forward to this one as I need the practice for Vegas. LOL

Monster thought I should save some of my luck for Vegas as it could change, But what the HAY................. Win some , loose some.

southern nights................can you here the cicadas and feel the skeeter bites?
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

dont leave out the swat of the yellow flies and the crunch of the love bugs hitting the windsheild oh and the grunt of the gaters
worry changes nothing prayer changes every thing

Ksgirl...Southern Nights is a clean soothing scent. It's hard sometimes to to know what some of them can smell like with the names they have....like Angel Kiss..it is a peanut butter cookie scent. I have just kept the names that the supplier calls them...so if anyone wants to know about a scent just ask I will try to explain it the best I can.[/u]

Crabby...I am so happy to see you play...I haven't even said WELCOME to you. So I am sending you a big ole HUG....and saying WELCOME to our little family.

Red...I talked with Sithie this morning....you send your list of words to her so you can play BINGO with us. Oh everyone Sithie is still on cloud nine...she is just so relieved to know that her TTD has be reinstated and her back pay is on the way. I am just so happy to hear the excitement in her voice. You know just to know that one of us in our little group has gotten some postive news is so uplifting.

Hi all...sorry I have been gone all day... so here is the list of everyone that I have received words from so far. If I have left anyone out, please pm me again..so I can get you on the list...

CRABBY
Jayne
Sparkey
sweet tooth
MCJ
STill in Limbo
Tuffy
ksgirl
pooh
sithie

There are 10 so far who have given me words. Lets all play BINGO. It is so nice to see some new people playing the games this time...sparkey, CRABBY, and everyone else who is playing...glad to have you...lets have fun....

Who is missing so far...monster did you send me words, I will have to go back and look, and what about Wink...where is our friend...and then tweety...I loved her turtles in the last game...kept me laughing for an entire day...I would just go back and look at them and smile...they were so cute...

Who else am I missing....Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

OK, I'm in. Thanks for the invitation, Spring. Big Grin

red1030 Wrote:Hi all...sorry I have been gone all day... so here is the list of everyone that I have received words from so far. If I have left anyone out, please pm me again..so I can get you on the list...

CRABBY
Jayne
Sparkey
sweet tooth
MCJ
STill in Limbo
Tuffy
ksgirl
pooh
sithie

There are 10 so far who have given me words. Lets all play BINGO. It is so nice to see some new people playing the games this time...sparkey, CRABBY, and everyone else who is playing...glad to have you...lets have fun....

Who is missing so far...monster did you send me words, I will have to go back and look, and what about Wink...where is our friend...and then tweety...I loved her turtles in the last game...kept me laughing for an entire day...I would just go back and look at them and smile...they were so cute...

Who else am I missing....Red
dsny1mom
DHbetter half
sicofit
frustradediw
truckster
kentuckygirl
bad boy
tim belt
just to name a few more....

reverb
painiz2much
borninabarn
sc7
confusedd
bummer knees
and correction on sckof it should be Imsckofit

hope this helps....
I apologize if I left someone off the list....

Smiling...you are good CRABBY....Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Cool DAILY BINGO RESULTS chrischris 57 24,454 01-12-2012, 01:24 AM
Last Post: AQA
Cool BINGO FINAL DAY IS POSTED chrischris 0 2,035 01-09-2012, 11:32 AM
Last Post: chrischris
Cool BINGO DAY 14 IS POSTED chrischris 0 2,038 01-08-2012, 11:47 AM
  BINGO DAY 13 IS POSTED chrischris 0 1,972 01-07-2012, 11:52 AM
Cool BINGO DAY 12 IS POSTED chrischris 0 1,805 01-07-2012, 11:47 AM