Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BINGO!! BINGO!! Let's play a game of BINGO!
Come on everyone let's play a game of BINGO. This time I will provide the prizes....CANDLES. Will have prizes for the 1st BINGO's 2nd, and 3rd BINGO's. Will play just like last time. We want all the new members to play also...so here is how to play.

Will list words....you pick 10 words from the list and you PM your list of ten words to Red1030 (do not PM your list of words to me I will be drawing the words) that way I do not know who has what words.

Please have all your lists of words PM'ed to Red by midnight Sept. 9th. I will start drawing words on Sept 10th. I will draw two words each day. If you have the words cross them off your list once you have all your words called....Yell BINGO....and PM Red she will confirm that you do have Bingo.

Here is the list of BINGO words to choose from:

After Eight
Angel Kiss
Apple Bourbon
Banana Nut Bread
Black Raspberry Vanilla
Blueberry Cheesecake
Caffa Mocha
Cherry
Cinnamon Roll
Cinnamon
Christmas Tree
Clean Cotton
Cool Citrus Basil
Creme Brullee
Eucalyptus
French Vanilla
Gingerbread Cookies
Hot Apple Pie
Leather
Love Spell
Maple Toddy
Ocean Breeze
Peaches N Cream
Pearberry
Peppermint
Rose Garden
Strawberry
Sugar Cookies
Sugar Plum Wishes
Southern Nights
Sweet Pea
Welcome Home
Soy wax
Wick
Scentful
Candle Warmer
Colorful
Aroma
Homemade
Candle

Nice words Spring..very creative...lets play BINGO...thanks Spring...remember everyone send your 10 words to me... Lets get all the new people to play also. That would be so much fun...and Wink and everyone else...tweety I loved your turtles...that was great......we need all the funnies again...that makes it even more fun..hehehehe Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

I'm in...sent you my works red...sounds like someone goes to bath and body works too?
This sounds like alot of fun...I love the scents...

Tweety has turtles? Tweety I wanna see your turtles...I missed something somewhere, LOL Smile

Red I will get my words in soon. You guys had so much fun last time that I don't want to miss another one. AND I already know what scent of candle I want, LOL...

Spring, thanks to you for the wonderful game and to Red who is so kind to help Smile
Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l298/dominic1964/smokieonbed.jpg[/IMG]

If I didn't explain something well...please just ask.

The first 32 words are the scent of the candles I can make. Do want you all to know I am just learning to make the candles...so they are not perfect. And when I say they are not perfect...I mean they are homemade from a beginner. Still learning how to get the wax to dry with the nice smooth top....so you may not get that but I promise the candle will smell wonderful....Hubby and I ordered from several suppliers and tried thier scents before we placed the big order...we have tried to keep everything all natural as possible . So the candles are 100% soy wax the scents are real oils etc....or atleast most of them....now the coloring we put in them is not all natural. But I love all the pretty colors....also the soy wax doesn't harden as hard as parffin...so I have learned there is some big differences with candles...that I never knew.....I know you all most likely didn't want to hear all of that....lol...Oh did want to say...all my candles are in containers. I am so excited to be able to make some candles for my forum family.....

Spring, you and Red could be sisters, LOL...you both worry to much and you're both perfectionists. Tongue These will be wonderful gifts from the heart just as Red's are and I know they will be as beautiful as Red's paintings Smile

Now stop it and make sure you have plenty of Creme Brulee cause if I win I would love to have one of those, LOL! I have one now and hardly ever use it as I want it to last forever...I haven't been able to find another and it makes my whole room smell really good...and it makes me hungry too cause it smells so good, ROFL Smile
Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l298/dominic1964/smokieonbed.jpg[/IMG]

Yeee Hah I am in in in and sooooooooooo excited! I want all of the almost lol.

I am sending you words red

TYTYTY Miss Spring
The good news is,"You can get used to anything."
The bad news is,"You can get used to anything."
:-)
Sithie

wow what an assortment of scents of candles - sounds wonderful. I will get my list to red.

i want to play ,it smells so good
red my words are headed your way
i so enjoy these games
worry changes nothing prayer changes every thing

Thank you Spring and Red! I'm getting ready to send my words in. What does southern nights smell like? Oh, I love candles!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Cool DAILY BINGO RESULTS chrischris 57 24,454 01-12-2012, 01:24 AM
Last Post: AQA
Cool BINGO FINAL DAY IS POSTED chrischris 0 2,035 01-09-2012, 11:32 AM
Last Post: chrischris
Cool BINGO DAY 14 IS POSTED chrischris 0 2,038 01-08-2012, 11:47 AM
  BINGO DAY 13 IS POSTED chrischris 0 1,972 01-07-2012, 11:52 AM
Cool BINGO DAY 12 IS POSTED chrischris 0 1,805 01-07-2012, 11:47 AM