Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Don't forget to check out the Off Topic Area...
Just a quick note for the many new members who continue to join the board. This thread is specifically for discussing questions and issues for workers comp information and concerns. We also have an "Off Topic" thread we would encourage you to visit. There the rules are fairly relaxed, and members share experiences, jokes and stories.

Several members even manage online games and contests, and they would love to have you join in! Many strong friendships have been formed there, and we would encourage you to stop in and introduce yourself.

Thank you for using WorkersCompensation.com.

NOT TO MENTION POOH AND DRILLER GOT MARRIED AFTER MEETING HERE...
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

preg in the wood shed LOL sorry jayne had to do it.
Each day is not a rite,it's a given.

yes admin did put me in the woodshed and only let me out when I got round bellied and ADMIN DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Thank you admin for mentioning the games we have here on the off topic site. We have the daily trivia that we would also like you to join ADMIN, and see if you can beat any of us.LOL

And then you have all the bingo games, seed growing games ( thinking of that, when do we get the seeds?) and many other fun things to do there to get our mind off of workers comp issues. It is a time to sit back and relax and have fun.

Hope to see other people join the daily trivia. If interested , just shoot me your email address and i can send you a invite.
carpal tunnel recurrence/ neuropathy / RSD.
1/29/07 injury date. Permanent. PIR settlement 8/4/08 10%

sparkey does that cat ever get tired LOL.
Each day is not a rite,it's a given.

I have tried numerous times to find another avatar. I even have the program for when i find one, to change the size so it fits in. I just cannot seem to get a new one to work. HELPPPPPPPPPPPP!!! I am sick of my kitty already.LOL. I even miss my little chickie. So if there is anyone out there that can help me change this little toilet paper trouble maker, help would be appreciated for avatar links, and if i find one, someone can help me resize it. I am not to good at computers to do this kind of stuff. All i am good for is typing how i feel.LOL..

Thanks in advance.

PS this little kitty is costing me a fortune in toilet paper.LOL

Wow this is last years post? Cannot believe time goes by so fast.

Sorry. I was reading my member date..LOL Was a long day and I was thinking this post was a year old. MY BAD...lol

Question 
admin Wrote:Just a quick note for the many new members who continue to join the board. This thread is specifically for discussing questions and issues for workers comp information and concerns. We also have an "Off Topic" thread we would encourage you to visit. There the rules are fairly relaxed, and members share experiences, jokes and stories.

Several members even manage online games and contests, and they would love to have you join in! Many strong friendships have been formed there, and we would encourage you to stop in and introduce yourself.

Thank you for using WorkersCompensation.com.

Help! I've never even so much as blogged before. How do I post my own question?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  dr ordered therapy not avail in area? Marcma03 5 4,451 01-31-2012, 07:48 AM
Last Post: Marcma03
  Failed Spinal Fusion at S1-Pelvis area brentaw 6 10,710 03-15-2011, 09:12 AM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  scar tissue around disc area jstadfrntpn 16 17,393 03-29-2010, 06:45 AM
Last Post: Gatekeeper
  need an attorney, in Arizona, Tucson area american-kiwi 3 3,786 06-19-2009, 04:44 PM
Last Post: Bad Boy Bad Boy
Toungue come to the off topic area hurt at work 0 1,783 12-12-2008, 01:56 PM
Last Post: hurt at work
  FCE Test In Chicago Area maw1953 2 3,226 09-07-2007, 12:19 AM
Last Post: Bad Boy Bad Boy