Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Surveillance info.
(05-10-2012, 12:48 PM)chrischris Wrote:
Quote:I hated working a case knowing claimant was truly injured. Adjusters don't care if they have it out for the claimant.

So what are you really saying here EX?

What kind of things would make an adjuster out for the claimant?

Can I get back to on that. HHHHHHMMMMMM???????????
8-05, Micro laminectomy/disectomy. 10-05 lumbar fusion L5-S1. 2-07 exploritory surgery. 12-07 medical implant, Spinal Cord Stimulator. now receiving SSDI. After going back to school, I received my degree as a mechanical engineer. What can I say, it was the only way I had to beat the system. 
A quote from President Ronald Reagan! "Trust, but Verify"
Ex, I've always wondered what role a nurse case manager plays in the surveillance of an IW?

Another question Ex. When the I/c provides transportation to a medical appt, or a med/legal appt. is a P.I. ever the designated driver?

Thanks for your time. Tongue
Let Go, and Let God......
you know it is Chris lol why ask?....
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

No I don't Jayne. My first NCM was the wicked witch from Oz, but my second one was an angel. However, I never lost sight of the fact who her employer was.

I've had 2 rides from I/c. Always wondered if they were hired guns. LOL!!!!
Let Go, and Let God......
I only took 1 provided ride, and that was the trip home from hospital.. If that was the only respect I would recieve after fearing from my life with that SOB driving like a mad man, I wouldnt have no one drive me after that.. I believe the days of magnum pi are over, now they come in all shapes and size..
I continually have random cars parked across from my house during the day, my area is small and every car is a neighbors, when I leave to get my daughter from school the car is always gone when I get back and I never see a driver in out or sitting with the vehicle.
I have been following this topic and wasn't going to say anything until I was sure about EX. But this post got my goat. For one who has a million questions about PI's and being followed you sure are one to jump the gun and judge someone who says they are an EX IC PI Inpain.

If you are so knowledgeable about this subject, why are you so worried about the PI following you after your settlement hearing?? Any one with any real knowledge would know that once they become an IW they can be followed for years AFTER their claim has been settled if ANY fraud in the case is suspected. Many claimants figure they are out of the woods when it comes to WC and settlements. But you are truly never out from under the IC's thumb. Once they get the money in their pockets, cross all the T's, dot all the I's, claimants figure they are in the clear and can do just about anything they want.

Not true. An angry neighbor, pissed off ex or ex co-worker or just anyone that has a grudge against an IW can sit on the sidelines waiting for that one mistake and turn you in for fraud 1, 2 even 5 or 10 years down the road after you have closed your case.

As someone so knowledgeable about this.... why do you need to keep asking about PI's following you after your settlement? You should know they can and some IC's will have it done... especially if your claim/settlement is high dollar.

I am still not 100% sure about EX's motives for letting us know what he once did for a living. But I am not going to rush to judge him and execute him at the same time.

And just so you don't think I am a plant.. take a look at how long I have been a member of this forum and how many posts I have made. I was one of the original members of the forum that this one was formed from and have been helping IW's (or trying to with my limited experience) since 2003.

Angel ^j^

(05-11-2012, 07:21 AM)Inpian Wrote: My instincts are normally 98% right with this sort of thing. Over the years of dealing with this crap, I have become very knowledgeable and wise and know a great deal more than the average person would............ I say BS to you and your true intensions of why your here...

Your are just a TROLL looking to get info from us more than we are to get info out of you....and so far you have offered NOTHING from your side that any normal person wouldn’t already know....You say your on here to give back and offer all the tactics and tricks PI's use....well lets hear them, I know more than you think I know........I’m waiting..........

I say to the Mods..... remove this troll because that’s what he is.

I've always been crazy, but it keeps me from going insane.
Happiness comes through doors you didn't even know you left open
Don’t know where you get worried from ..... never said I was.... READ my post more CLERLY........I said it BOTHERS ME that someone follows me...and that I feel violated and don’t take it well, and wondered when it will end.....big difference, very big ......

This is the last time I will respond on this forum or even come to read, so don’t bother responding back.....I didn’t come on here to be attacked and my words twisted... You wont hear from me again I can promise you that............

Thanks to any that actually helped and good luck to you also.....................
Why run away, where in fact you were trying to run ex off by telling the MODS to remove him... Stick around, prove us wrong......
ahhhhhhhhh another one who can dish it but cant take it.....inpain either stay or go it is your call but we give all a fair chance here and you were not giving Ex PI his fair chance.
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A typical surveillance case and some info. (EX)surveillanceInvestigator 6 5,392 05-15-2012, 09:57 AM
Last Post: jayne
  question about surveillance backache 27 9,994 03-08-2008, 11:53 AM
Last Post: jayne
  AZ Gal Denial and Surveillance Question azmickelson 12 7,050 11-01-2007, 06:20 PM
Last Post: pdworth2