Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Surveillance info.
(05-09-2012, 09:55 PM)bronco54501 Wrote: Very intresting thread, I would like to hear maybe of some past cases. Like, what would be a top priority that they would have you surveillance some one. How often did you video tape fraud injuries and do they over weigh real injuries... Do they really use aircraft to spy on injured people.........lol... But seriously, I find this important to share, but at the same time I am skeptical of the outcome... In our little world here trust is earned and not given lightly..

With that said, I'm up for it and want to say welcome to the forum and sorry your wife had to go through the wc hell path........Bronco

Fully understand the trust issue but I could and will get a lot static for posting this info. I am sure P I 's, adjusters, etc..lurk this forum. No one will know who I am but this could be brought up in some lame investigator listserve. Aircraft for WC surveillance, no way. Artificial elevation is illegal. What initiates a surveillance, man it could be a number of things. Getting Intel that your doing sports, doctor thinks your injury is bs. An unwitnessed injury, soft tissue, shady circumstances with a high dollar settlement offer will definitely do it. A lot of times it's the adjuster making the call so who knows. I am not fond of them, even before my wife was injured. That's a whole other story there.

I burnt the PIs that were watching me and they went the GPS route on all my vehicles, The people that show up to follow me in the stores are amateurs at best, I can pick them out soon as I see them every time. They seem like just average normal people trying to earn a few extra bucks, not your normal high price PIs

Do you find that GPS is becoming a standard now to save money, That’s what my lawyer tells me. I also was filmed at my recent settlement hearing by this goof PI that used spy sunglasses in his shirt pocket and his smart phone to get video and pictures of me….. I called him out on it and you should of seen the look on his face, He didn’t know what to say lol…Priceless !…… What was the point of doing that at my hearing ? It was settled on that day and I don’t see why they would have any reason to do that other than to just update pics and video of me. Also during the 10 day waiting period after the settlement do you normally still follow the IW ?

I cant tell you how much I hate to be violated like that, It really gets to me knowing someone is doing that to me, I know they are just doing their job but I do take it personal at times.

Quote:I hated working a case knowing claimant was truly injured. Adjusters don't care if they have it out for the claimant.

So what are you really saying here EX?

What kind of things would make an adjuster out for the claimant?

Let Go, and Let God......

(05-10-2012, 12:48 PM)chrischris Wrote:
Quote:I hated working a case knowing claimant was truly injured. Adjusters don't care if they have it out for the claimant.

So what are you really saying here EX?

What kind of things would make an adjuster out for the claimant?

That's tough to answer but many times adjusters just don't like certain claimants in their case files. It's obvious when nothing is justifying more surveillance time and the adjuster wants more done or there are no red flags with case and the adjuster wants a lot of surveillance. No hidden meaning with what i originally said, just my impression in the past on some cases that I felt were over worked.
(05-10-2012, 08:14 AM)Inpian Wrote: I burnt the PIs that were watching me and they went the GPS route on all my vehicles, The people that show up to follow me in the stores are amateurs at best, I can pick them out soon as I see them every time. They seem like just average normal people trying to earn a few extra bucks, not your normal high price PIs

Do you find that GPS is becoming a standard now to save money, That’s what my lawyer tells me. I also was filmed at my recent settlement hearing by this goof PI that used spy sunglasses in his shirt pocket and his smart phone to get video and pictures of me….. I called him out on it and you should of seen the look on his face, He didn’t know what to say lol…Priceless !…… What was the point of doing that at my hearing ? It was settled on that day and I don’t see why they would have any reason to do that other than to just update pics and video of me. Also during the 10 day waiting period after the settlement do you normally still follow the IW ?

I cant tell you how much I hate to be violated like that, It really gets to me knowing someone is doing that to me, I know they are just doing their job but I do take it personal at times.

So did you find a GPS unit on your vehicle?? If so that is highly illegal, at least in California it is and I'm sure it is in your state as well. Only way they can be used is if you have permission from someone who is listed on the vehicle registration. Yes they are used more now but only in a way like I described above. Unless a claimant gave permission, which would never happen, then it's illegal and your civil rights were seriously violated. As for your hearing I couldn't answer that unless I knew your case. I have worked claimants at their hearings but mostly to follow them afterwards. Several reasons for this, claimant is hard to find, they might be active after the hearing, etc. Ya they make a covert camera glasses kit. Never used one, kind of goofy but I'm sure they work. Yes there have been times I performed surveillance after a claimant has settled, not often but I have done it.

Welcome to the forum, this is an interesting thread.

My instincts are normally 98% right with this sort of thing. Over the years of dealing with this crap, I have become very knowledgeable and wise and know a great deal more than the average person would............ I say BS to you and your true intensions of why your here...

Your are just a TROLL looking to get info from us more than we are to get info out of you....and so far you have offered NOTHING from your side that any normal person wouldn’t already know....You say your on here to give back and offer all the tactics and tricks PI's use....well lets hear them, I know more than you think I know........I’m waiting..........

I say to the Mods..... remove this troll because that’s what he is.

Why do my replies double post ??

If he were just a troll he would not admit what he makes a living doing.

I stand by my above post, Welcome to the forum!

I also agree, welcome to the forum.... I have always believed in if we are what we claim to be then there should be no reason to worry.. We have had a few adjusters aboard, we did not try to rush them off and infact they were and still are very knowledgable and is willing to help us out...

Inpain, I can and do understand where your thinking comes from.. But lets not try to lable him so quickly.. And besides, our great admin knows if there is a rat... And besides its not like he is from blue star or somthing.....lol.

ahhhhhhhhh hell inpain I think you rush to judgement and the others will tell you that is my job....I am reading and watching 1171 has given his opinion and I will give mine when I am certain.... till then you are a newby keep learning.....
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A typical surveillance case and some info. (EX)surveillanceInvestigator 6 6,227 05-15-2012, 09:57 AM
Last Post: jayne
  question about surveillance backache 27 10,838 03-08-2008, 11:53 AM
Last Post: jayne
  AZ Gal Denial and Surveillance Question azmickelson 12 7,863 11-01-2007, 06:20 PM
Last Post: pdworth2