Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lottery
Does everyone have their Lotterty Ticket for the Mega Millions..I usually do not spend money on it but i will tonight.

What would you do if you won all those millions.
Would love to know what people would do with it....
Cervical Fusion 2003, c5-c6. Herniated and damaged Disc L1- L4-L5 S1. Lumbar Spinal Cord stimulator implant 09-2008. Cervical ACDF revision with hardware c4-c5-c6-c7 Sept 2009.
SSDI approved 3-2010. NOW OFFICIALY RETIRED

Yessssss, We for sure baught ours, but the chances of winning is very slim.. But you cant win if you dont play.......

The first thing I would do is take an extra dose of my blood preasure meds. The secong thing would be is whisper in my wifes ear so our oldest wouldnt hear.... Then we would hire an attorney, give him a big list of our debts and take the cash up front... It would be a secret from the family for a while until we had our plans figured out... I would share very well with my parents and inlaws, then I would set my sister up with a nice house and a bank account... Nephews and neices would get a nice chunk but would make it so they were 30 before they could touch it.

I would be generous to alot of people, there would be several from this forum because with out thier supportive ways I would have been lost... After all the bills were paid I would buy a a class A motor home and start our new adventure.....

After getting the attorney I would set everyone I love in life with a payday with a special bank account... Then my wife and I would start traveling and I would set up a trust fund for my 2 grand daughters, so they would never want for anything in life....but I would love to be able to see my wife not have to work and travel the world.. and some how if possible buy a cure for diabetics.......Would love to by that cure for my wife...
Cervical Fusion 2003, c5-c6. Herniated and damaged Disc L1- L4-L5 S1. Lumbar Spinal Cord stimulator implant 09-2008. Cervical ACDF revision with hardware c4-c5-c6-c7 Sept 2009.

(03-30-2012, 05:13 PM)bronco54501 Wrote: Yessssss, We for sure baught ours, but the chances of winning is very slim..

Yes it is a slim chance, but a slim chance is better then no chance. LOL

First thing I would do is take a double look at my ticket then quit my job. Next my fiance and me would take a long deserve trip in which we will relax for a change. I would then make a deposit into my parents bank account.

I will then buy my father (who is bless to be 83 & still going) house in which his landlord had put up for sale. I will also donate some to charity and take care of my friends & family.

(03-30-2012, 06:15 PM)Cervical_Fusion Wrote: After getting the attorney I would set everyone I love in life with a payday with a special bank account... Then my wife and I would start traveling and I would set up a trust fund for my 2 grand daughters, so they would never want for anything in life....but I would love to be able to see my wife not have to work and travel the world.. and some how if possible buy a cure for diabetics.......Would love to by that cure for my wife...

I agree, my father is diabetic as well and runs real deep in my family. Grandma and great grandma both went blind and great g lost her leg because of it... I would give it all up for my parents to be healthy.

yes we bought 5 whole tickets....but I wouldnt take the cash up front I am not at all good with money if they hang on to it and give it to me over 20 years at least I know I will have money for the next 20.....you can bet no one on here would have to worry where their next house or car payment was coming from.....my kids would have trusts....But Bill and I would keep on doing about what we are doing now only full time not just a week at a time....I would hit every campground in the lower 48 in the prettiest bus you ever saw.....
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

I see someone in our state was a winner in the lottery.

I will have to remind hubby to check his ticket.

http://www.kansas.com/2012/03/31/2278502...hasnt.html

If it is you , I hope u will share

No not me, didn't buy a ticket.

But I do need to ask Hubby to check the ticket he purchased.

(04-01-2012, 08:52 PM)Bummer Knees Wrote: No not me, didn't buy a ticket.

But I do need to ask Hubby to check the ticket he purchased.

LOL

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  any of you all win a part of that big lottery? lupacexi 8 5,036 11-17-2017, 05:48 PM
Last Post: dusty boy
  any of you all win a part of that big lottery? jayne 5 2,748 02-25-2015, 08:42 PM
Last Post: Manley2
  PA Lottery backache 19 7,796 01-04-2010, 02:41 PM
Last Post: backache