Workers Compensation - Workmans Comp Service Center

Current time: 05-26-2015, 11:40 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Important Notice: We have deployed some new anti-spam measures that have enabled us to once again allow registration with a simple email verification. However, please do not hesitate to report suspected spam threads should they arise.

Spammers take note - your posts, if successful, will not last here. Our community is vigilant in identifying and reporting spam posts for IMMEDIATE removal. Don't waste your time!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New travel trailer and possible broken hand
02-25-2012, 11:44 PM
New travel trailer and possible broken hand
Hi All,
Just got back from the Dallas RV show and wow, it was great, we bought a small VIBE travel trailer. But stupid us, forgot the title to our trailer. So we dropped off our trailer for trade at the dealership and drove back home. Hubby wanted to look at another similar trailer at the dealership and I tripped over a small pipe sticking up walking across their sales lot. Apparently someone else had fallen over it earlier today. Bruised up my left leg but the real damage is my right hand, ,I might have a bone broken or more than one, by the little finger. I'll check it out some more tomorrow and if necessary see my doctor on Monday. If nothing else the 4th and 4th fingers need support with a splint along with the hand. It's been 8 hours, kept ice on it and it's still swelling. Thing I've broken 2 to 3 bones in the hand, ow, ow, and the dealership kinda blew it off. Didn't write it down. If I have to see my doctor then they"ll be throwing in some free or greatly reduced stuff.

But we had fun and the grass was green, back to brown here. We drive back to pick up the new trailer on Friday.

Bodybuilder1958
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-26-2012, 09:18 AM
RE: New travel trailer and possible broken hand
BB,I hope it was documented....and tell us more about your trailer....we are still at home we got a case of flu going around so we postponed our trip for a week to get it out of the family....dont need people doing the yuk pooie in the truck....Quietdude tends to gag along with em....since I was one of them down with it we waited....

........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......
02-26-2012, 01:32 PM
(02-26-2012 09:18 AM)jayne Wrote:  BB,I hope it was documented....and tell us more about your trailer....we are still at home we got a case of flu going around so we postponed our trip for a week to get it out of the family....dont need people doing the yuk pooie in the truck....Quietdude tends to gag along with em....since I was one of them down with it we waited....

Vibe travel trailer 6501, small, self-contained, single axle, low profile, v-nosed, my husband says it's weird looking.
http://www.forestriverinc.com/nd/default...s=Vibe6500

The dealership people never asked if I was hurt, they did remove the pole. I may or may not tell them, we shall see.
02-26-2012, 02:37 PM
BB, hope the hand is ok, By the looks of the trailer it will be easy to pull, and lets not forget the comfort of the queen size bed.. I was wondering does it have a generator...? Alot of campers are wasted space in the front, but it seems they have made good use of space with yours..... Hope you have many awsome adventures...enjoy.
02-26-2012, 02:47 PM
we have our own generator, 3 actually for camping
02-26-2012, 02:59 PM
Looks like a winner to me...when you coming to Okla?

........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......
02-26-2012, 03:17 PM
drove thru it yesterday
02-26-2012, 08:10 PM
Okay Bodybuilder are you trying to keep up with Bummer with the injuries.
I really am sorry about the hand, was it the dominant hand?

I happen to know a great hand surgeon if you are needing one!

The dealer has a responsibility in this, didn't you post soneone else was injured by this post earlier in the day. I would think that was their clue to take care of the problem.

Bodybuilder the dealer has insurance to cover those medical bills, send them to the dealer.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Update on hand injury bodybuilder1958 2 689 04-17-2014 04:00 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  Question about steriod injections per the hand Bummer Knees 6 1,320 03-05-2012 07:58 PM
  RV dealer's response to broken hand bodybuilder1958 2 961 03-03-2012 11:08 AM
Last Post: jayne
  hand is broken bodybuilder1958 4 1,699 02-27-2012 03:02 PM
Last Post: bodybuilder1958
  Delaying hand surgery Bummer Knees 19 5,053 02-06-2012 09:28 PM
  Just meet me at broken jaw bodybuilder1958 6 2,026 10-19-2010 05:02 PM
Last Post: jayne
  For today...are you broken? bodybuilder1958 9 2,890 03-17-2010 09:14 PM
Last Post: bronco54501
  Accomodating of the non-dominant hand Bummer Knees 6 2,194 11-09-2009 09:24 AM
  Hand question? Bummer Knees 7 1,934 09-23-2009 01:21 PM
  liquid hand sanitizer (had to share) bronco54501 5 2,362 09-11-2009 05:09 PM
Last Post: Manley2