• Please excuse our dust
  • We are continuing the redesign of our forums
  • We'll get there eventually!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lousy Hunting Dog
ROFLMRAO I sure do I have a yard full of crap that ticks me off.....drop kick those suckers out the door....
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

I thought you might get a kick out of that....lol.

I really had great plans for this laptop, but I was warned by higher powers that I would regret chucking it out the window.. It's my wifes computer, mine is so outdated (2001) it will surf the web but its as slow as I am in a high pain day....lol.. We try to share the laptop but we both are hooked on our games..lol. I guess I will have to put a new computer on my wish list if I ever win the lottery.......

it brings such a feeling of satisfaction Bronco kinda like you and the kids mattress thing....you never did tell us how that ended

(02-26-2012, 09:20 AM)jayne Wrote: it brings such a feeling of satisfaction Bronco kinda like you and the kids mattress thing....you never did tell us how that ended

Well, not so good....... I ended up borrowing a drill from the neighbor, I was caught in the act..

told you to fire up that sucka.....fire is so pretty and quiet......course with my temper when I get something stuck in my craw Quietdude dont much cross me.....I can be reasoned with early on but once its in my head to do something its there......your wife like that too Bronco?

(02-26-2012, 10:55 AM)jayne Wrote: told you to fire up that sucka.....fire is so pretty and quiet......course with my temper when I get something stuck in my craw Quietdude dont much cross me.....I can be reasoned with early on but once its in my head to do something its there......your wife like that too Bronco?

Oh Yea, just a wee bit...... I actually had the bugger in the kitchen and almost out on the deck when she caught me..........lol.. But we did come to an agreement, we dont need that bed in his room and once we can swing it we are putting a day bed in there so he will have more room..

I cant wait to meet her,I gotta feeling I can teach her a few tricks lol

No thanks, she comes up with them all the time,,,for example....
Last week we had chilli for dinner, I like it with lots of peppers... Needless to say it was way to spicy, and of course she wasnt hungry... Well being the good sport that I am, I asked what she did different.. I didnt do nothing different honey, well I ate it anyways so I wouldnt up set her.. Yesterday she confessed, she ----"""""acidently the lid popped off the chilli powder"""--- No wonder she wasnt hungry....lol.

bet that burnt going in and out.........lol

(02-26-2012, 03:00 PM)jayne Wrote: bet that burnt going in and out.........lol

Indeed it did......for about 2 days I was suffering...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Don't look if you don't like hunting backache 10 2,115 12-07-2009, 11:50 PM
Last Post: jayne
  Hunting for Sharks Teeth Tuffy 7 1,391 02-06-2008, 09:05 AM
Last Post: vickinat