Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bingo names, complaint form old member
Hi All,

Sorry, but this just rubbed me the wrong way. A former member complained on facebook to Bummer knees about her name being used for bingo on this forum. Give me a break, a name, a former member, being used in a positive way.

Jayne, thank you, God Bless you for doing this. For giving joy to old and new members for bringing back this game. I remember first joining this forum and being welcomed for writing a Christmas story, a true story about our Christmas years ago when my daughter was just over a year old. Here I was a new member, still feeling my oats, writing a story dear to my heart and in turn touching other's hearts enough here that I won a prize. The pillow on our loveseat and a throw on my bed still after over 3 years.

Sorry if a name is being used, but it's for the positive. No harm meant, try to look at it in the spirit.

Bodybuilder1958

ahhhhhhh some people just gotta witch.........how did she even know her name was being used? she been lurking?LOL she just cant stay away...she loves us.Maybe a bit of Midol just might make it where she could talk to Admin and come back.And I took the first 60 names of the posters that had the highest posts.thought about not using their names but well I wanted to be fair they earned their posts...they have been gone a year I thought by now they would have gone on with their lives didnt they start their own board?oh well Bummer tell them Merry christmas for me and the rest of us here.....
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

(12-27-2011, 12:32 AM)jayne Wrote: ahhhhhhh some people just gotta witch.........how did she even know her name was being used? she been lurking?LOL she just cant stay away...she loves us.Maybe a bit of Midol just might make it where she could talk to Admin and come back.And I took the first 60 names of the posters that had the highest posts.thought about not using their names but well I wanted to be fair they earned their posts...they have been gone a year I thought by now they would have gone on with their lives didnt they start their own board?oh well Bummer tell them Merry christmas for me and the rest of us here.....

Jayne this is a very positive reply to the person who complained.. Very well put Jayne
Cervical Fusion 2003, c5-c6. Herniated and damaged Disc L1- L4-L5 S1. Lumbar Spinal Cord stimulator implant 09-2008. Cervical ACDF revision with hardware c4-c5-c6-c7 Sept 2009.
SSDI approved 3-2010. NOW OFFICIALY RETIRED

(12-27-2011, 12:36 AM)Cervical_Fusion Wrote:
(12-27-2011, 12:32 AM)jayne Wrote: ahhhhhhh some people just gotta witch.........how did she even know her name was being used? she been lurking?LOL she just cant stay away...she loves us.Maybe a bit of Midol just might make it where she could talk to Admin and come back.And I took the first 60 names of the posters that had the highest posts.thought about not using their names but well I wanted to be fair they earned their posts...they have been gone a year I thought by now they would have gone on with their lives didnt they start their own board?oh well Bummer tell them Merry christmas for me and the rest of us here.....

Jayne this is a very positive reply to the person who complained.. Very well put Jayne

thanks C_F

I did not share the complaint with the board as it was not worth sharing.

My thoughts are if a person has a complaint they need to share it with Admin or Kate or the person in charge of bingo, not me. The words this person shared with me were not kind! I have spoken to members of the forum who are on facebook about bingo and I do not believe they will be playing bingo due to the bad mouthing done by this individual.

I have not been posting for the last few days on the forum as I have been very sick fighting head & chest congestion, along with taking care of other sick members of my family.

Jayne thank you for starting the bingo game as it is what this forum needs and you have my words and I am keeping your words.

First, let me say there is NO problem using names from this forum. They are merely handles, not personal identifiers. No one has ownership over these.

This has to be one of the most ridiculous complaints ever. Tell them to grow up.

Second, thanks to Jayne and Chris for running this. It is a great idea. Thanks to Bummer and CF for the gifts. Everyone have fun, and enjoy!

and on that note let the games continue and leave the complaints behind its been a kinder forum here lately

And Bummer I am sorry you got chewed for something I did....I really thought by now they had moved on....it just goes to show when your heart is full of bitterness you cant be happy about anything ever.Forgiveness and good sex rules the world you dont have em you gonna be witchy....I believe we have seen the proof of that in this case she aint had a man in awhile it makes her mean.....would me too....ahhhhhhhh well I got a good man and I forgave her a long time ago.......
Hey Bronco its after Christmas.....you working on that baby girl yet or do some of these fellas gotta tell you how to shoot the balls off of those babies?

Drop it Jayne.
Let Go, and Let God......

Okay chris

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Smile Off topic member chat thread dusty boy 12 6,576 01-01-2018, 10:29 AM
Last Post: dusty boy
  A new member to our family.. bronco54501 5 5,094 09-30-2017, 04:42 PM
Last Post: jayne
  Final results of complaint against work com doctor Bummer Knees 10 6,517 06-07-2012, 01:07 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  I want to legally change my first & middle names bodybuilder1958 2 3,548 06-04-2012, 11:08 PM
  Complaint against WC doctor Bummer Knees 6 3,675 03-04-2012, 02:52 PM
Last Post: bronco54501
Cool BINGO DAY 1 -- HERE ARE THE NAMES chrischris 6 2,616 12-26-2011, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Cervical_Fusion
  SCHWAN DRIVER, New member to the forum Bummer Knees 8 6,389 09-26-2011, 09:21 AM
  Letter from state board of healing arts on complaint Bummer Knees 27 10,983 09-20-2011, 10:01 PM
  Investigator has been signed in complaint against work comp doctor Bummer Knees 23 18,303 03-11-2011, 05:58 PM
Last Post: bodybuilder1958
  Complaint against work comp doctor Bummer Knees 2 10,232 12-12-2010, 02:39 AM