Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who are the people answering the questions on this site, adusters, atttorneys ?
Tim please stay WE / I need the pro to help since W/c If a cluster BAD word .. to get though without knowing Who to trust ...Please STay since you are taking the time to CARE are IWS

Star I was the one who asked for the update ... Sorry but with the drug fog Its hard to remember who is hurt where ... Im an worker who just fell and want to go back to work and not hurt 24/7 .

Star I my self never stated who my employer is am vague on some things so thats doesnt happen .That some adjuster figures out who I am , but let me tell you this Be careful cause I did that same thing as you and wow the depression of being hurt takes its tow on you

I became paraniod bigtime about watched ,at the job at home every where as in Major time so please We all do understand .. A life changing event like this can do silly things to your health ..
So please Stay and enjoy the forum !!And Im sorry If I was wrong !
Tweety Just a girl wanting to be fixed , give me a pill to make me all better lol
Or Im retireing and changing what I do If I can find the Knight in shining armour ROFL J/k

tweety00 Wrote:Tim please stay WE / I need the pro to help since W/c If a cluster BAD word .. to get though without knowing Who to trust ...Please STay since you are taking the time to CARE are IWS

Star I was the one who asked for the update ... Sorry but with the drug fog Its hard to remember who is hurt where ... Im an worker who just fell and want to go back to work and not hurt 24/7 .

Star I my self never stated who my employer is am vague on some things so thats doesnt happen .That some adjuster figures out who I am , but let me tell you this Be careful cause I did that same thing as you and wow the depression of being hurt takes its tow on you

I became paraniod bigtime about watched ,at the job at home every where as in Major time so please We all do understand .. A life changing event like this can do silly things to your health ..
So please Stay and enjoy the forum !!And Im sorry If I was wrong !
Tweety Just a girl wanting to be fixed , give me a pill to make me all better lol
Or Im retireing and changing what I do If I can find the Knight in shining armour ROFL J/k

You're very sweet for responding in kind. I am very paranoid because of all the horror stories. Like I said before, I think the professionals like Tim are extremly helpful because they are educated in the field and can give us accurate info. I didn't mean to make Tim feel that way and am sorry Tim if my concerns made you feel uncomfortable. I just have been thrown into the lions den and know that if these injuries cause me and my children to lose my house and end up f the street, no one would care or do anything about it so I have to watch out. I've never sued anyone in my life but now was forced into getting an attorney because of this ssystem. If they go so far as to stalk you while you are going through this, and doctors act more like attornies, that is a little much. There are people who take advatage of this system and should be thrown in jail for doing so but for people like me who were financially well off due to my hard work and ended up with injuries due to my job, I obviously am not benefiting from this experience at all!! I don't even get half of my income being on wc due to the cap. Thanks for letting me vent.......very frustrated.

There is no doubt that it is a vicious system. Every injured worker is assumed to be committing insurance fraud, and they are placed under constant scrutiny. Being forced to treat with panel doctors and the occasional surveillance van parked out front doesn't make it any easier. I was not offended, but if the majority wishes to make this a private forum, I would certainly respect their wishes.

jayne Wrote:I am an IW and I have begged my lawyer to get involved we need the legal people on here to answer questions stay Timothy we need you

From Confusedd,

I am not asking for anyone to leave this site, I agree it is very helpfull.
I just like to know who I am talking to, IW, Attorney, Adjuster etc.

Seems to me, that the majority of my responses on my questions have been answered in favor or insurance co., aduster's etc.

BAD, BAD, BAD, BAD, THINGS HAPPEN TO INJURED WORKERS, WHILE ON WORKERS COMP IT JUST GETS WORSE AND WORSE, AND FOR THE LIFE OF ME I CAN NOT FIGURE OUT WHY EVERYONE WANTS TO PRETEND THAT PEOPLE ARE NOT HURT OR TRYTO DISMISS THEM, AS IF NOTHING IS WORNG.

A majority of these people will have their lifes changed because of a work injury, The employers and their attorneys want to do as little as possible if at all anything to help them once they have been injured.

THESE ARE THE FACTS, JUST READ THROUGH THIS BORD.

its just really a shame!

Confusedd
Thanks for all the help.
Confusedd

Confusedd

You and I are definetly on the same page. I would love to chat with professionals that are knowledgable. IW's need to protect each other from this system and I just don't want to be given info that favors the i/c. We are new to this forum and I don't see the Senior IW's getting concerned so either they haven't had a problem or maybe it's not possible to use a post against an IW. I still haven't received a response to my question about, "has anyone had a problem with their posts being used against them?" anyone????????

All I can say if check out the OLd forum since this one is new feature that admin was great to give to us ..

Most pro's do get scared off and thats sad but after the Quack doctors I can understand but thought the world was an honest and trustwothy place ... still like you Star and learning alot about this "trip " ha im taking ..

Sorry since I started posting I havent heard anyone have a problem with being used against them but even after being here for a year Ive learned that Im still ayoungen compared to other injured people that chat here all the time !

Star and Confused,

I WAS an IW, back in 2003/2004. Was declared MMI and settled my case. So now I come here trying to help others, just as those who where on the forum when I joined, helped me. I figure that it is the least I can do for a fellow IW.

I am still facing one more procedure for my injury, a complete fusion on my right wrist due to a traumatic crush injury. But for the moment have decided that I would rather live with the pain than have to deal with the WC system and their bull again. But the time for that is fast approaching, and this next time should be a laod of laughs as I have relocated since being declared MMI and will have to find a WC Dr in my new state that will work with my old states rules and regulations. Either that or I will have to move again temporarily while I get the last surgery and recover from it.

Star, as to your question on if anyone has had anything they posted here on the forum used against them .. I went as far as to post who my employer, I/C and lawyer were during my case .. it wouldn't have been hard for anyone to figure out who I was. If they came to the forum and figured out who I was, it was never brought up, nor used against me during my claim.

Angel ^j^
I've always been crazy, but it keeps me from going insane.
Happiness comes through doors you didn't even know you left open

Star and everyone else. I have been very open also. I believe that everyone knows there own situation and that they should use their own sense of caution about what they post. I do believe as Admin said, if you are telling the truth then you have nothing to worry about. What can they use against you? What are they going to say, that you are in pain and that you are having difficulty feeding your family because of your injury? There is nothing here that I believe can hurt anyone as long as you are telling the complete truth. I say use caution in terms of caution that you would use on a computer at any time and any place. I have been here for a while and I tend not to come to this section to often so I don't know a lot of you here. I tend to want to have fun with the goup that visits on the "off topic" section mostly. However, this forum is excellent with excellent advice from both the IW who is experiencing the difficulties and the "expert" who works in the field.

Mr. Belt, please stay. Your knowledge and advice is just what the IW needs. We need to know and understand what this is all about. There are a lot of emotions on this forum quite freguently and I believe that it is mostly because life is full of emotions and then you add life of medications, fear of what is next, changes in finances, pain, changes in your physical being...of course there will be emotional crisis. Admin is good about keeping this all in prospective with us. You are vital here and the more the better. I enjoy looking things up and then answering some of the questions, but goodnesssakes, you know it...you would have first hand information. Please stay.

If ever in question, about who you are receiving advice from, just ask, or check out their information. Usually the ones who are the "experts" in the field identify it in their private information.

For me, I was key player in a large organization who worked with the system through my employees being injured, but now my husband is an IW so I have learned a lot through his experiences, doing my own research, but mostly thorugh this forum. It is the best on the internet. It is trusting and services a very important and I believe forgotten population.
Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

I also am an IW who cannot have surgery because I scar to badly and thats a no no when they are playing with your spine.....I settled and am staying to help others........This is not a game it is a life changing event and your life will never be the same......I have been a member for about 6 yrs came on board when my husband was hurt and stayed on thru my injury we have found many mates end up also getting hurt trying to carry a double load and then go down....one thing is we are gonna tell you the truth some dont like that......but its easier to know the truth starting out...there is NO BIG MONEY in WC you will be lucky if you come out semi fixed and dont loose everything you have worked for all your life...
In most cases a lawyer is a must.......cuz W/C is gonna screw ya without a kiss if they can......Depression is a fact of life in a IW's life accept it and get help early....I went nearly 2 years without a paycheck...thank God honey was getting one while we didnt lose our farm we came mighty close many times........you will now see who your real friends are.........
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

jayne Wrote:I also am an IW who cannot have surgery because I scar to badly and thats a no no when they are playing with your spine.....I settled and am staying to help others........This is not a game it is a life changing event and your life will never be the same......I have been a member for about 6 yrs came on board when my husband was hurt and stayed on thru my injury we have found many mates end up also getting hurt trying to carry a double load and then go down....one thing is we are gonna tell you the truth some dont like that......but its easier to know the truth starting out...there is NO BIG MONEY in WC you will be lucky if you come out semi fixed and dont loose everything you have worked for all your life...
In most cases a lawyer is a must.......cuz W/C is gonna screw ya without a kiss if they can......Depression is a fact of life in a IW's life accept it and get help early....I went nearly 2 years without a paycheck...thank God honey was getting one while we didnt lose our farm we came mighty close many times........you will now see who your real friends are.........

WELL SAID JAYNE!
Thanks for all the help.
Confusedd

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  injection site injury jblarson53 13 13,830 02-01-2011, 02:19 AM
Last Post: jblarson53
  web site? littlenurse54 2 2,450 06-01-2009, 12:01 PM
Last Post: littlenurse54
  Neurosurgical Site chrischris 0 2,127 01-19-2009, 01:53 AM
Last Post: chrischris
  myofascial site tweety00 6 4,891 08-27-2008, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Lilly
  useful site lostinconnecticut 5 2,855 01-09-2008, 09:53 AM
Last Post: lostinconnecticut
  Good Ortho Site chrischris 3 2,760 08-28-2007, 02:48 PM
Last Post: **star**
  New to site and feel discouraged Dinah 13 7,955 04-18-2007, 01:39 AM
Last Post: snowbear
  ADMIN. Thank you for this great new site!! Still in Limbo 4 3,423 04-15-2007, 01:02 PM
Last Post: Guest
  excellent site rabidcoyote666 3 3,722 04-13-2007, 09:44 PM
Last Post: punk