Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who are the people answering the questions on this site, adusters, atttorneys ?
[/color][/size][/font][font=Tahoma][size=medium][color=#0000FF]

From Confusedd,

I do not use this board enoung to know, who is who on this board.

I am sure by the answers that i am getting, you are not all hurt employees.

Confusedd
Thanks for all the help.
Confusedd

98% including myself are injured workers. There are a couple Professionals here, the rest just good People who got Injured at Work!!Wink

Hi,
StillinLimbo is correct. Injured workers are the majority here. They are so knowledgeable becasue they've been there, done that, had it happen to them, and are well versed in the WC/IC "health-scare" tactics from plenty of prior practice and learning the hard way!
Lilly Smile
Injured worker, & tired of it all! I'm too old for games!!

A careless word may kindle strife, a cruel word may wreck a life, a timely word may level stress, and a loving word may heal and bless!

I have wondered the same thing Confusedd! Has anyone ever had their posts used against them? When describing our injuries to each other and looking for advice, they can match it to the cases they have. I am sure this is a tool they use to gather information. I/C are always looking for ways to discredit you. Very concerned.......Sad

confused click on peoples names some will tell injuries or if they are professionals

LikeWink said most are I/W who have been in this war a long time ..

Star yes that is true but I know I havent done anything to be worried about !

tweety00 Wrote:confused click on peoples names some will tell injuries or if they are professionals

LikeWink said most are I/W who have been in this war a long time ..

Star yes that is true but I know I havent done anything to be worried about !

All of my injuries a ligit as well. The adjusters look to twist honest information even if the employee is forthcoming. I believe a adjusters/i/c attornies job is to savethe company money and look for loop holes. I've had such a bad experience with wc, it was a shock to be treated with such disrespect by a PHYSICIANS??!! That let me know if the docotrs are behaving this way and trying to twist my words or get me to say something that would discredit me, that's when I knew something was really wrong. I've heard about wc but knew nothing about the system. If I could do it all over again I would have just found another job instead of relying on this system to help me get back to work. I don't think I'll be posting anymore due to adjusters/attornies reading all the posts and replying to our questions that I thought were injured workers. It makes no sense why they would give advice on their own time. I went to the Employers and Professionals discussion forum and saw a lot of people answering employers wc questions that were trying to give us advice (I thought they were injured workers). That has scared me off. I'm sure there are members that pose as IW and are really just looking for info on cases. I read a post that wanted updates on everyone's injuries. That made me wonder why you would want all members to list their updates? Maybe I'm just paranoid but it made me wonder. Has anyone had a problem with them using their information against them or trying to?

**star**, there are 16,000 injuries and occupational illnesses reported in this country each and every day. My opinion, no one has the time to search through the internet and analyze posts with limited information trying to match it to their cases. Besides, if you are telling the truth, what's it matter?

Yes, employers get their questions answered here. So do insurance people. In fact, 75% of users on WorkersCompensation.com are employers and risk management professionals. Here on the forum, the previous posters are correct. The vast majority are injured workers. We set up a site to serve everyone, and that is what we do.

I am an attorney, but I was referred to this forum by one of my injured clients. I have serious doubts that anyone would be able to use one of these posts to identify a specific file unless your bio info is specific enough to nail down one individual. If my participation makes the rest of you nervous, I am willing to leave the forum.

Yes, employers get their questions answered here. So do insurance people. In fact, 75% of users on WorkersCompensation.com are employers and risk management professionals. Here on the forum, the previous posters are correct. The vast majority are injured workers. We set up a site to serve everyone, and that is what we do.
[/quote]

I undertstand this site serves everyone and it's a wonderful tool for all to use. I would love to continue conversing and sharing stories with other IW's and professionals that specialize in wc (wc adjusters/i/c attornies). I just want to know if this info has been used against other IW in thier cases? I think it is wonderful that people that specialize in this field are offering us advice, I just want to make sure I don't put myself in a worse position.

I am an IW and I have begged my lawyer to get involved we need the legal people on here to answer questions stay Timothy we need you
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  injection site injury jblarson53 13 13,097 02-01-2011, 02:19 AM
Last Post: jblarson53
  web site? littlenurse54 2 2,325 06-01-2009, 12:01 PM
Last Post: littlenurse54
  Neurosurgical Site chrischris 0 2,053 01-19-2009, 01:53 AM
Last Post: chrischris
  myofascial site tweety00 6 4,649 08-27-2008, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Lilly
  useful site lostinconnecticut 5 2,723 01-09-2008, 09:53 AM
Last Post: lostinconnecticut
  Good Ortho Site chrischris 3 2,613 08-28-2007, 02:48 PM
Last Post: **star**
  New to site and feel discouraged Dinah 13 7,467 04-18-2007, 01:39 AM
Last Post: snowbear
  ADMIN. Thank you for this great new site!! Still in Limbo 4 3,319 04-15-2007, 01:02 PM
Last Post: Guest
  excellent site rabidcoyote666 3 3,605 04-13-2007, 09:44 PM
Last Post: punk