Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We're having a party for admin! Come on in, the door's open...
Well then I guess i better go look in the washer and see if I left any in there, cause there sure don't seem to be any on here tonight, LOL!

Bailey's - YUMMMMMMM
Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l298/dominic1964/smokieonbed.jpg[/IMG]

Tuffy Wrote:That was me,   But was wondering if I could make the balls from Baileys??         T heck with the washing machines   BRING ON THE MEN!!!!!lol

Shoot...ya don't need men if you got Washing Machines!  On the other hand----I'll just sit, drink...and watch!! LOL Big Grin

Hey...speaking of Admin---I thought Admin was a woman! Now she's a man?! Sad

So is this what you call Girls nite out?????// We could get in big trouble!!!!

Hmmm.. girls nite out with Wink!!! Shy Hmmm...

Golly Wink is with us gals now don,t all rush him at once we don,t want any more injuries.

Tuffy Wrote:Golly    Wink is with us gals now don,t all rush him at once we don,t want any more injuries.

Oh, gosh...go ahead and rush me if you wanna! Smile

Wink Wrote:
Tuffy Wrote:That was me, But was wondering if I could make the balls from Baileys?? T heck with the washing machines BRING ON THE MEN!!!!!lol

Shoot...ya don't need men if you got Washing Machines! On the other hand----I'll just sit, drink...and watch!! LOL Big Grin

You sittin' on the potty and drinkin' Winky, LOL? Guess if you're drinkin' beer that probably saves a lot of trouble! Where is everyone at and who has the rum balls, LOL??? I have Fentenyl and that's about it...can't be handin' that out, no, no, no...let me go raid the cabinets ans see what I can find to contribute, be right back...

<tippy toe, tippy toein' down the hallway trying not to wake up roomie...> Okay, I'm back now. No alcohol, just lots of 'AA' batteries. Does that help???
Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l298/dominic1964/smokieonbed.jpg[/IMG]

monster Wrote:
Wink Wrote:
Tuffy Wrote:That was me,   But was wondering if I could make the balls from Baileys??         T heck with the washing machines   BRING ON THE MEN!!!!!lol

Shoot...ya don't need men if you got Washing Machines!  On the other hand----I'll just sit, drink...and watch!! LOL Big Grin

You sittin' on the potty and drinkin' Winky, LOL?  Guess if you're drinkin' beer that probably saves a lot of trouble!  Where is everyone at and who has the rum balls, LOL???  I have Fentenyl and that's about it...can't be handin' that out, no, no, no...let me go raid the cabinets ans see what I can find to contribute, be right back...

<tippy toe, tippy toein' down the hallway trying not to wake up roomie...>  Okay, I'm back now.  No alcohol, just lots of 'AA' batteries.  Does that help???

Whatz the AA bateries for???

It will only help if your washer runs on batteries, I will bet we could use the machine for making alot of Baileys Balls!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Winter is knocking down our door. bronco54501 2 2,126 11-10-2014, 05:18 PM
Last Post: bronco54501
  Please Mr Admin sexy sweet cheeks Admin jayne 12 7,452 08-08-2013, 01:13 PM
Last Post: jayne
  Beware the Door to Door Breast Examiner admin 0 1,764 12-07-2011, 06:12 PM
Last Post: Cervical_Fusion
  what a birthday party jayne 8 4,422 07-29-2011, 10:21 AM
  Admin...admin, time to wake up, admin...coochie coochie coo! Wink 19 13,787 09-15-2010, 06:12 PM
Last Post: Wink
  With Arms Wide Open Wink 2 1,681 02-23-2010, 08:46 PM
Last Post: bagpussinamerica
  Pizza party at Backaches and Daves backache 8 2,815 02-01-2010, 03:31 AM
Last Post: red1030
  New Years Party At Admin's Tuffy 45 16,254 01-01-2010, 09:30 AM
Last Post: admin
  Back Door Gun Registration Bill monster 27 9,824 07-15-2009, 07:12 PM
  knocking on heaven`s door hurt at work 2 2,071 03-10-2009, 11:58 AM
Last Post: Still in Limbo