Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My job is playing games
Exclamation 
Hi i just got off disability for 1 month now and was put on modify duty i worked for 2 weeks and was told they can except my doctors note to return to work and need to go back to insurance doctor to get a note to return to work, so i been waiting for a job offer since september 11 and today i was told by a coworker that my name is on the schedule and i was a no call no show , i told her i was not aware that i was on the schedule and that thanks for telling me , she said a supervisor told her that they are trying to get me in trouble and there is alot of gossip going around . I dont know what to do in this type of situation can someone give me advise on how to handle this thanks.Sad

Do you have an attorney ? If so, what does he/she suggest ?
DISCLAIMER: I am not an attorney. While drawing from my professional training and experience in law enforcement and as a former Paralegal, no comments offered should be considered as legal advice.

don't let the unknown agenda of a co-worker control your employment relationships.
contact your employers and deal with your return-to-work issue directly.
find out what they want and how you can provide it.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

Think about it Liz - do YOU know for sure that you were on the schedule ? Or are you taking this other person's word for that ?

Like 1171 says - get in touch with the Employer/Supervisor and ASK what they expect of you now.
DISCLAIMER: I am not an attorney. While drawing from my professional training and experience in law enforcement and as a former Paralegal, no comments offered should be considered as legal advice.

I was told by supervisor that i was on schedule for 2 weeks and if i called for my schedule, i told her i was sent away and told to come back with a doctors note from the company doctor, im not sure if they can still schedule me while im sent away until i get them what they want, i told my lawyer but she said she's gonna send a abdication of something to the workers comp court and that the employer is not following the law..so i dont know who to listen 2 . I feel like just quiting sometimes because im to confused and stressed out , i even called my union rep and they said im in limbo and they dont know about workers comp laws and they suggest i go to the company doctor.

I was told by supervisor that i was on schedule for 2 weeks and if i called for my schedule, i told her i was sent away and told to come back with a doctors note from the company doctor, im not sure if they can still schedule me while im sent away until i get them what they want, i told my lawyer but she said she's gonna send a abdication of something to the workers comp court and that the employer is not following the law..so i dont know who to listen 2 . I feel like just quiting sometimes because im to confused and stressed out , i even called my union rep and they said im in limbo and they dont know about workers comp laws and they suggest i go to the company doctor.

You need to trust your attorney. He/She apparently is aware that the employer is playing games in order to find cause to terminate. If you quit, they've done what they intended to - "starve you out".

I called my employer today and was told that if i was out because of work related injury and said if so then you need to talk with the examiner from the company because i was released along time ago and my case was closed and need to be seen again for the injury by company doctor and they cant except note from my doctor because the case was closed along time ago in april . I never got a paper saying the case was closed, i dont know what they are talking about , if it was closed why did they pay for treatment that lawyer requested, I dont understand why they bring this up out of nowhere.

I called my employer today and was told that if i was out because of work related injury and said if so then you need to talk with the examiner from the company because i was released along time ago and my case was closed and need to be seen again for the injury by company doctor and they cant except note from my doctor because the case was closed along time ago in april . I never got a paper saying the case was closed, i dont know what they are talking about , if it was closed why did they pay for treatment that lawyer requested, I dont understand why they bring this up out of nowhere.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pain Games Richard+Catz 2 1,502 06-01-2016, 04:21 PM
Last Post: California_Help
  Attorney Games? Rebos 10 6,386 04-18-2015, 04:50 PM
Last Post: 1171
  my company playing games missjhawk 3 2,239 12-05-2013, 10:38 PM
Sad IC playing games lonelylib81 11 6,408 04-10-2013, 10:47 PM
Last Post: bronco54501
  Employer playing games ammowoman 4 3,518 07-26-2011, 01:17 PM
Last Post: ammowoman
  WC BS Games Again Cervical_Fusion 8 6,726 04-03-2011, 12:43 AM
Last Post: AQA
Question WC playing games with me, what can i do? kylee 6 5,851 12-07-2010, 05:19 PM
Last Post: orange
  Games they do play bodybuilder1958 1 2,511 10-27-2009, 12:03 PM
Last Post: Manley2
Wink Playing the waiting game Vanessa1515 1 2,109 09-26-2009, 10:58 AM
  Games Employers Play UndercovrAngel 6 7,263 10-17-2008, 01:00 PM
Last Post: Still in Limbo