Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it ok to call claims adjuster
would it be ok for me to call my claims adjuster after we have already reach a settlement

the reason for me calling her is that this happen more than 3 weeks ago and i still haven't gotten it and i start school next Wednesday well that if i get my money. if not i have to wait a whole semester to start my life. -.- this is so frustrating!

anyways i'm just venting! Would if be ok if i called her and told her my situation? or would she tell me to f** off ....

I've been calling her since 7am since that's when she gets in her office and no answer i'm going to keep calling her every 15/20 minutes. 24 days and still no settlement check so bs -.-

If you have an attorney, she probably won't talk to you.

(08-26-2011, 11:16 AM)kate Wrote: If you have an attorney, she probably won't talk to you.

i've talked to her a couple of weeks ago because i changed my address i told my lawyers office to change it but since i know how they work. i called the claims adjuster just to make sure they did change it. turns out she never got nothing from my lawyer so i had to give her my address. she seemed nice about it.

I want her to hear me out. This lady is killing me of depression and stress.

(08-26-2011, 11:18 AM)itzadrianyo Wrote:
(08-26-2011, 11:16 AM)kate Wrote: If you have an attorney, she probably won't talk to you.

i've talked to her a couple of weeks ago because i changed my address i told my lawyers office to change it but since i know how they work. i called the claims adjuster just to make sure they did change it. turns out she never got nothing from my lawyer so i had to give her my address. she seemed nice about it.

Call her. I have called my Claim adjuster many times and I have a Attorney.

BE NICE; Getting ugly will get you no where. CALL THE ADJUSTER; NO one will shoot you. CALL THE ADJUSTER. CALL THE ADJUSTER......

(08-26-2011, 11:21 AM)freebird Wrote:
(08-26-2011, 11:18 AM)itzadrianyo Wrote:

Call her. I have called my Claim adjuster many times and I have a Attorney.

BE NICE; Getting ugly will get you no where. CALL THE ADJUSTER; NO one will shoot you. CALL THE ADJUSTER. CALL THE ADJUSTER......

thanks i've been trying to. i'm going to be as polite as any one could be even if she's rude to me. Just my luck that i would get a claims adjuster who seems to take this personal. like the money is coming out of her pocket. Phone just rings and goes to her answering machine. yesterday it just went to her answering machine. she works from 7am to 3pm and doesn't pick up a single phone call

[/quote]

[/quote]

That's good that she'll talk to you. Some won't. Just remember, adjusters can have 200 other cases that they are dealing with so its not always that they are taking it personally or trying to hold you up. Sometimes they are just so backed up, they can't get to anything. (altho there are those that are just plain mean)

i bet my life that i got one of the meanest claims adjusters out there.

i feel like telling her this has me so depressed i can't sleep or eat. which i true past 5 days i've probably slept 3/5 hours a day.

i wake up in the middle of the night and just can't go back to sleep.

Some people think the people who sue workers comp do it to get "rich" the stressed this has caused me over the years and the pain is not worth the money.

the only reason it has me real depressed and stressed out is because i don't want to miss this school semester like i said :\ ... top everything of my poor little dog has an eye infection and any one who owns a dog knows vet care is just as expensive as a real doctor.

phone just rings and goes to voice mail! i'm going crazy! is there any one else i could call besides the claims adjuster?
In California I heard that they have 30 days or less to pay or its more each day? Does the days start counting when the judge stamps it or when ever the devil that is my claim adjuster says she got it?

You sued WC OR you getting a WC settlement due to a injury? Not many individuals are successful at actually suing WC of there state.

Above all, CHILL. You cannot make chicken salad out of chicken sh*t. It is way out of your hands and like most, this will not be settled over your terms whether you are right or wrong.

I can promise you fretting will not make anything better. Life is short. Do not make it shorter especially when it is out of your control.

Just got in contact with some one and told me they sent the check on 24th! YAY!!!!!

(08-26-2011, 11:36 AM)itzadrianyo Wrote: i bet my life that i got one of the meanest claims adjusters out there.

i feel like telling her this has me so depressed i can't sleep or eat. which i true past 5 days i've probably slept 3/5 hours a day.

i wake up in the middle of the night and just can't go back to sleep.

Some people think the people who sue workers comp do it to get "rich" the stressed this has caused me over the years and the pain is not worth the money.

the only reason it has me real depressed and stressed out is because i don't want to miss this school semester like i said :\ ... top everything of my poor little dog has an eye infection and any one who owns a dog knows vet care is just as expensive as a real doctor.

phone just rings and goes to voice mail! i'm going crazy! is there any one else i could call besides the claims adjuster?
In California I heard that they have 30 days or less to pay or its more each day? Does the days start counting when the judge stamps it or when ever the devil that is my claim adjuster says she got it?

hi i am from ny, maybe you could talk to a superviser they could probalby tell you what the status of your check is, may be you could get fiancial aid and or student loans to help pay for school, your lucky at least your case is settled mines is still going on and i would love to settle my case since i haven't been classified

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Workers Comp Adjuster (Arizona) 241050 9 839 05-20-2018, 12:07 PM
Last Post: 1171
  Comments from a claims adjuster - Long GKelly 33 41,943 08-07-2017, 12:19 AM
Last Post: tlmurphy
  Adjuster doesn't communicate with me. Tiberius 2 1,398 11-21-2016, 04:05 PM
Last Post: California_Help
  my adjuster changed my mpn ka107 2 1,167 07-18-2016, 03:04 PM
Last Post: California_Help
  Need help in adjuster hell! lilrose 3 2,497 03-29-2016, 12:39 AM
Last Post: 1171
  Dealing with WC Adjuster and Lawyer/ GA corawilke 2 2,646 09-10-2014, 10:52 PM
Last Post: Scooter123
  workers comp adjuster marcoleman 12 14,198 11-02-2012, 08:29 PM
Last Post: marcoleman
  Can AA or IW call MSA provider casual1 12 7,339 09-10-2012, 02:14 PM
Last Post: casual1
  Adjuster says claim is closed AxedmyAtty 4 5,189 03-05-2012, 10:20 PM
Last Post: AxedmyAtty
  Claims adjuster now ignoring my doctor AxedmyAtty 3 5,229 02-15-2012, 09:29 AM
Last Post: Woodlawn