Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
workers comp settlement
does anyone know how AWEC works in New York State awec=average weekly earning capacity

if u get a permantency rating of 50pct then there is a awec=average weekly earning capacity - lets say u weekly pay was 1080 a week and u get 2/3rds which is 720 a week if you r presently getting 75pct which is 540 a week what do u think u would get for the AWEC award - weeks and pay this is for an unschedule award for a herniated disc accident 3 years ago

You should start a new t hread; this ones about California laws and is 5 years old and has little to do with your issue
http://www.workerscompensation.com/forum....php?fid=4

determining your loss of earning capacity uses a number of different factors: education, work experience, and language skills as well as the doctor's rating of the residule severity.
for more information see the impairment guidelines
http://www.wcb.ny.gov/content/main/hcpp/...tGuide.pdf
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

(08-24-2011, 08:21 AM)freebird Wrote: I feel you will get paid when the check is in the mail. No need to worry about things out of your control. WC has a set system and you will have to wait your turn.

Quit fretting and live life as best as you can. We only get one chance at life and worrying yourself into a grave is not healthy. It is out of your control.

Use "other" resources" to fund schooling and payoff with settlement check. Think outside the box and enjoy living.
How could you reply like this.This is the most corrupt compensation board on the face of the earth.I would not sign off on my case unless the check is right in front of my face  and I will probably bring my banker friend with me.AIG New Hampshire insurance company has had spy ware on my phone constantly. The comp board has arranged hearings with an attorney named Anthoney Ranieri Whom I never even met He was not representing me.He stood in at a hearing,probably paid off by New hampshire insurance company.The corrupt Judge new I was not represented by an attorney.And they stopped my checks again.I have not been paid in over a year.Waiting for theyear long appeal system.So obviously freebird has not a clue as to how corrupt New Yoek workers comp is.I will be there April 21 in the morning protesting,Those of you who have also expierienced this corruption should join me.The justice department needs to investigate them.6 years I havebeen on SSD Thank GOD Because I never get paid I was denied the oppurtunity to return to my job as a flight Attendant.....I have been hung up on when I call to inquire about my caseI have never everbeen helped by the ridiculous Advocates for injured workers.Which should be called Advocates for Insurance companies.Just google the report by NYCOSH, titled New York State workers speak out about a failing New York workers comp systemThey spent 55 million dollars going thru comp towrite this report New York workers comp is maiming and disabling people at an alarming rate.Sorry for all my mistakes here had wrist surgery recently,Thank God for my medicare or I would still be waiting for the corrupt board to schedule a hearing,even though I submitted it last year,But of course my case worker will be able to get a hearing as I just recieved the notice she is requesting one.Shame on all the people involved up there. I hope they rot in hell.

(04-19-2016, 09:22 AM)chere garcia Wrote:
(08-24-2011, 08:21 AM)freebird Wrote: I feel you will get paid when the check is in the mail. No need to worry about things out of your control. WC has a set system and you will have to wait your turn.

Quit fretting and live life as best as you can. We only get one chance at life and worrying yourself into a grave is not healthy. It is out of your control.

Use "other" resources" to fund schooling and payoff with settlement check. Think outside the box and enjoy living.
How could you reply like this.This is the most corrupt compensation board on the face of the earth.I would not sign off on my case unless the check is right in front of my face  and I will probably bring my banker friend with me.AIG New Hampshire insurance company has had spy ware on my phone constantly. The comp board has arranged hearings with an attorney named Anthoney Ranieri Whom I never even met He was not representing me.He stood in at a hearing,probably paid off by New hampshire insurance company.The corrupt Judge new I was not represented by an attorney.And they stopped my checks again.I have not been paid in over a year.Waiting for theyear long appeal system.So obviously freebird has not a clue as to how corrupt New Yoek workers comp is.I will be there April 21 in the morning protesting,Those of you who have also expierienced this corruption should join me.The justice department needs to investigate them.6 years I havebeen on SSD Thank GOD Because I never get paid I was denied the oppurtunity to return to my job as a flight Attendant.....I have been hung up on when I call to inquire about my caseI have never everbeen helped by the ridiculous Advocates for injured workers.Which should be called Advocates for Insurance companies.Just google the report by NYCOSH, titled New York State workers speak out about a failing New York workers comp systemThey spent 55 million dollars going thru comp towrite this report New York workers comp is maiming and disabling people at an alarming rate.Sorry for all my mistakes here had wrist surgery recently,Thank God for my medicare or I would still be waiting for the corrupt board to schedule a hearing,even though I submitted it last year,But of course my case worker will be able to get a hearing as I just recieved the notice she is requesting one.Shame on all the people involved up there. I hope they rot in hell.

How did you know that they had spyware on your phone ? That just sounds so weird ... How does one even know what to look for ? I would love to hear more about this .

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad Workers comp settlement amount help Jayal27 4 207 09-07-2018, 04:06 PM
Last Post: 1171
  Workers Comp. running out in Calif. C3d 3 360 08-20-2018, 01:11 AM
  IME report/Workers comp/employer debikayluo 6 6,378 06-07-2018, 10:13 AM
Last Post: tinainky
  NJ Workers Comp Question mcats 32 6,814 06-06-2018, 05:01 PM
  Workers Comp Adjuster (Arizona) 241050 9 837 05-20-2018, 12:07 PM
  Kentucky Worker Comp Settlement Question josh1985 32 3,338 05-05-2018, 04:12 PM
Shy Work related/induced stress & workers comp heartworkerNC 6 2,512 03-21-2018, 07:39 PM
  Workers Comp, BC/BS and Medicare wguage52 21 3,664 03-16-2018, 12:44 PM
Last Post: California_Help
  Re injured myself (not the workers comp injury) 241050 3 906 03-10-2018, 12:45 AM
  NC workers comp question Cwayman21 4 1,168 02-14-2018, 05:30 PM
Last Post: Cashiered Too