Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Momma's Got a Brand New Car
Took possession of a loaner (letting us test drive for the weekend) of a 2010 Dodge Caliber with just about 27,900 miles on it. Mechanic came over this morning and checked it out for us. Said all it needed was an owner. Which it will have come Tuesday once we cross all the t's and dot all the i's on the contract. Although I am taking it into Hurst tomorrow (118 miles one way) so that I can see how it does on mileage and if I can handle driving it long distance.

I have to take it back tomorrow when I get back so that they (the dealer) can detail it and do maintenance Sad But hopefully by Wednesday afternoon it will all be legally ours. Then it will be a trip to my PCP to get the paperwork filled out so that I can get handicap plates on it. I've been getting really forgetful about hanging my placard lately.. so that should help keep the funny looks down.

[Image: 297369_2245892382755_1111515552_32684244_2078363_s.jpg]

Angel ^j^
I've always been crazy, but it keeps me from going insane.
Happiness comes through doors you didn't even know you left open

looks really purty Angel I hope it does really well for you....we had to get a new one also our 20 year old van just couldnt pull the trailer anymore...we got a Dodge also only it was a Dodge Ram 2500 diesel ...loud and proud I love it
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

UA how does it ride? Very pretty.

I purchased my 2010 Dodge Caravan in June. This is my 4th caravan but built a little different then the past ones I have owned. First thing I did was check it for comfort and positioning. Living in the country I have to drive everywhere I go and did not want to be hurting like heck by the tme I get to the doctor's office due to lack of comfort.

BK,

So far, I like how it feels when I drive it. There are still some bells and whistles that I am finding thanks to the manual. Still have to see if it has the lumbar set up to where I can adjust it. Just found the lever to raise/lower the seat this afternoon, and the button on the dash that shows outdoor temp, miles left before empty etc (my lincoln had them in an easy to change display).

It doesn't sit as low to the ground as the Lincoln, so it easier to get in and out of. And being higher, it takes the dips better.. don't have to slow down to 5 or 10 miles per hour for fear of bottoming out. Smile The drive tomorrow will tell how I handle it long distance.

Angel ^j^
I've always been crazy, but it keeps me from going insane.
Happiness comes through doors you didn't even know you left open

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Momma and Papa are proud jayne 20 12,573 11-18-2017, 10:07 AM
Last Post: dusty boy
  Momma and Papa are proud jayne 0 1,292 06-21-2016, 03:56 PM
Last Post: jayne
  My Momma jayne 21 6,926 09-04-2013, 04:04 PM
Last Post: jayne
  redneck Momma jayne 2 2,588 08-14-2008, 07:32 PM
Last Post: sweet tooth
Toungue momma needs a new pair of shoes hurt at work 3 2,146 07-18-2008, 04:33 PM
Last Post: sweet tooth
  Guess the brand names of the cans CRABBY 1 1,832 02-11-2008, 03:28 PM
Last Post: CRABBY