• Please excuse our dust
  • We are continuing the redesign of our forums
  • We'll get there eventually!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama quit lying
http://wjbc.com/congressman-joe-walsh-te...ing-video/

No kidding. The scary thing is that he might just not pay social security, as President I believe that after August 2nd he could pick and choose what he wants to pay.

I believe he can too but I think he would be throwing out a second term in office if he did this. But then he may know his chance of a second term is slim

Well, those of you near Chicago can join him for his big Birthday Bash on August 4th, two days after the government stops paying SS. It is only $35,800 per couple.

http://www.whitehousedossier.com/2011/07...hday-bash/

he would go down as the worst president in history.....a shame to his family his daughters would take their Moms name or die of shame....Divorce would happen within seconds....and he wouldnt even be welcome in Kenya.....
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

[Image: ISOLEMNLYswearHAHAHA.jpg]

I believe the Republican party would bankrupt our economy to get Obama out of Office.

http://news.firedoglake.com/2011/07/13/m...d-economy/

AND Michele Bachmann

SAYS SHE HAS A TITIANIUM SPINE and will not vote to raise the debt ceiling unless "Obama Health Care" is repealed.

OMG! How stupid is that statement when it has NOTHING to do with the Debt Ceiling. Forget about Obama Health care and raise the debt ceiling before America is cratered! Win the Republican nomination and Obama Care will be repealed but for now quit trying to buy votes with stupid statements!

This lady is not good for the Republican Party at all IMO.

Raise the Damn Debt Ceiling so middle America can survive. Both parties are playing politics with our Retirement money and our livelihood!

Raise the damn Debt ceiling and go about your wiener pulling later.

I have been on Vacation with the wife. I am not happy about the politics being played by both sides over raising the Debt Ceiling with my Retirement once again weighing in the balance.

Well I would say they got somebody on the inside to take down our country. And he was elected to do it

the Republicans have said our SS will be paid...they will see to that unless of course Obama refuses to pay it...we dont need to raise the debt ceiling we need to live within our means.if that means we pull all our military home...so be it..if it means we dont pay aid to other countries so be it....if it means only our debt and our citizens get money so be it.....we are NOT the worlds saving grace....until we have every family under a roof that wants a home we shouldnt be paying a penny to help build homes in any other country....until we have wiped out hunger in America we shouldnt be sending so much as a grain of rice to another country...Till every American who wants a job has one not one job should be shipped over seas without a huge tarriff when that product is shipped back to the USA.......it can be done....
Several of us have had to learn to do more with less put a group of injured workers in the budget office...we will show them how to squeeze that penny till it screams like a pig getting casterated.....Obama will be eating beans 3 days a week like we do...bet I could trim that white house budget real fast but you can bet your bottom dollar they wont be eating steak or having a fancy chef to cook for em.....and if bologna and top ramon is good enough for my kids then his can eat it to
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

(07-14-2011, 11:57 PM)jayne Wrote: the Republicans have said our SS will be paid...they will see to that unless of course Obama refuses to pay it...we dont need to raise the debt ceiling we need to live within our means.if that means we pull all our military home...so be it..if it means we dont pay aid to other countries so be it....if it means only our debt and our citizens get money so be it.....we are NOT the worlds saving grace....until we have every family under a roof that wants a home we shouldnt be paying a penny to help build homes in any other country....until we have wiped out hunger in America we shouldnt be sending so much as a grain of rice to another country...Till every American who wants a job has one not one job should be shipped over seas without a huge tarriff when that product is shipped back to the USA.......it can be done....
Several of us have had to learn to do more with less put a group of injured workers in the budget office...we will show them how to squeeze that penny till it screams like a pig getting casterated.....Obama will be eating beans 3 days a week like we do...bet I could trim that white house budget real fast but you can bet your bottom dollar they wont be eating steak or having a fancy chef to cook for em.....and if bologna and top ramon is good enough for my kids then his can eat it to

NOW this is not The American Dream; This is the American nightmare. You want to bring down middle American citizen's to take Obama out of office?
Everyone with a Brain realizes that all the crap going on with raising the Debt ceiling is political wrangling on both sides. It is so childish.

You may want to live like above but I have worked hard and also has many True Blue Americans to have better than we had in our humble beginnings.

The Rich will get Richer; The Poor will get poorer and the middle man will be left holding the bag.

In terms of George W. Bush, the nation's debt limit was raised 7 times during his time in office (Bush was President from January 20th, 2001 to January 20th, 2009).

The debt ceiling has been raised 72 times since 1962; this has to happen!

NOW to get Obama out of Office the Republicans are willing to sacrifice hard working citizen's Retirement and current life style. THE PROBLEM IS IN WASHINGTON DC NOT MIDDLE AMERICA! I blame both parties but I bet they will not go without a paycheck if the Debt Ceiling is not raised.

Obama is a Idiot but take care of this in the 2012 elections not over raising the debt ceiling. Do not crucify hard working American citizens over Political gain.

NO ONE on this thread was raised any poorer than this boy was; No one unless you originated from a 3rd World Country. I worked hard to not bw this way ever again and do not want Idiots in the White House where over spending is ludicrous taking away everything I have worked for.

Anyone with common sense knows the debt ceiling must be raised........ MUST

Also Social Security for me is not a Damn entitlement! I paid is Social Security for almost 35 years until my Injury. Group the SSI away from the retiree's and SSDI injured workers!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My Obama you lied!!! like thats a suprize jayne 7 1,031 01-15-2013, 10:51 AM
Last Post: Manley2
  Is Mrs Obama going to tumble the president? jayne 7 1,533 10-05-2012, 04:13 PM
Last Post: bronco54501
  Quit job, new one perhaps, prayers asked bodybuilder1958 0 676 07-01-2012, 12:44 AM
Last Post: bodybuilder1958
  fringe benifits are good for the Obama family jayne 1 890 03-04-2012, 02:42 PM
  Obama Nobel Prize - WTF? ace25 43 12,049 10-12-2009, 09:18 PM
Last Post: backache
  Obama's visit Bummer Knees 10 2,551 08-26-2009, 12:45 PM
Last Post: jayne
  Obama (17 years old) bronco54501 43 9,194 04-23-2009, 10:23 AM
Last Post: Still in Limbo
  Obama humor bronco54501 4 2,593 02-01-2009, 10:16 PM
  Congrats to Obama supporters soonermom53 3 2,270 11-05-2008, 07:46 PM
  Obama's New Slogan Quietdudetoo 52 10,552 10-20-2008, 09:42 PM