Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bad Boy, Washing Machine, Sex Life
Spring Wrote:BAD BOY...YOU GOTTA DEAL!!

Gotta wait till I can have the glass of wine. And I have to figure out how in the world I am going to explain to my hubby why I'm sitting on the washer with a glass of wine with no undies..and a t-shirt. He will be more upset that I didn't make room for him. May just have to wait for him to go to work. LOL Or he will be calling the nut house to come and get me.

Monster..This better be good. Hey by the way...we love the theme rooms. They sure can spice up the love department. But for some reason I don't think I can swing from the rope in the monkey room. Boy..that sure brought back some good ole memories..Hubby & I got to talking about the theme rooms...and we just laugh. Hey I told him it wasn't that long ago. Just because my body is broke my mind still works (I think) I have to stop this post...I starting to breathe heavy. lol Poor heart will stop if I get to excited..it's been so long. LOL

Hi Spring,

I'm going to have to talk to the owners as we don't have a monkey room, LOL! We have jungle room, but no ropes, LOL! Have thought about one of those sex swings, but my fat rear would probably cause a cave in at my house or something, Smile

We go there for the huge jacuzzi tubs. Since your buoyant, the water takes the pressure off all your joints and relaxes as well. The bubbles serve to sooth and smell good as well as hide the extra weight I have put on...

However, I have on occassion come home worse off than I already was, ROFL
Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l298/dominic1964/smokieonbed.jpg[/IMG]

ahhhhhhhhh and there are ways to really enjoy the time and the big O without penatration....you just gotta experment we love warming oils
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

OH Jayne you don't want to hear my story with the oils...oh heck..I bet you do. Had good ole time with them...flavored ones...had to try them all. Hubby woke up next morning glued to the sheets...and I mean GLUED I had to peel the sheets off him....lol SO if any one is going to try oils...buy good ones...not the cheap ones...we learned the hard way...and it was funny. SO any time someone brings up the oils hubby & I just start laughing uncontrolablely. Again puts spice in your life. We should of never started this thread...my reputation is going down the toilet bowl. lol.  OK Everyone I am a very nice lady. I have meant no harm...And I hope I haven't offended anyone. But I have to say...I have never laughed so much....and in the last few years I haven't had much to laugh at. It may sound kind of sick...but it has all been done in fun. And the most interesting part is I am really starting to miss my sex life...will just have to talk with my DR.

Tongue Oh Bad boy - got to throw a wrench in your washing machine - some of the new ones stop spinning now if they are off balance

Oh and as for teh hot tub - hmmmmmmmm maybe driller and I need to get one of those - the one in the hotel was way fun Rolleyes

Bad Boy Bad Boy Wrote:
Spring, Ok, here is the real deal. You find a tight fitted white T-shirt, no bra, thongs or no undies, and a pair of a mens Boxer shorts put on. You go into the laundry room, start a load to wash, making the washer Un-balanced. Start to wash. Then you get up on the washer with you coffee, tea, pop, or drink, and wait for the spin cycle. During this time, think of what I'm going to say to you, after the washer has completed it's task, and full stopped, and wash load is done. Then you come on here, and tell me, and explain in full detail, the results you had from step 1 all the way through the spin cycle, till the washer stopped. I do mean every detail now. And then we will compare notes with  Monster. TongueTongueTongueTongueTongue

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!! I better go get a new washer...or I better put in a new engine!
Babebahn..."Tongues don't have erasers"
Injured 1999 3 level anterior cervical fusion 2001
Settled Work Comp Case 2006 w/ Lifetime Medical Currently, C7-T1 is being watched will possibly need surgery front/back fusion from C3-T2, lower back needs another facet injection.

Spring Wrote:OH Jayne you don't want to hear my story with the oils...oh heck..I bet you do. Had good ole time with them...flavored ones...had to try them all. Hubby woke up next morning glued to the sheets...and I mean GLUED I had to peel the sheets off him....lol SO if any one is going to try oils...buy good ones...not the cheap ones...we learned the hard way...and it was funny. SO any time someone brings up the oils hubby & I just start laughing uncontrolablely. Again puts spice in your life. We should of never started this thread...my reputation is going down the toilet bowl. lol. OK Everyone I am a very nice lady. I have meant no harm...And I hope I haven't offended anyone. But I have to say...I have never laughed so much....and in the last few years I haven't had much to laugh at. It may sound kind of sick...but it has all been done in fun. And the most interesting part is I am really starting to miss my sex life...will just have to talk with my DR.

Spring ~ ROFL, you are in good comapny here. We understand and laugh at each others antics...

All I can say about being glued to the sheets the next morning is that someone wasn't doin' there job right if he still had that much left on him, ROFLMAO just kiddin' sweetie, don't ever take me seriously on a thread like this!
Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l298/dominic1964/smokieonbed.jpg[/IMG]

Toungue 
OMG!!!!!  ROFLMAO!!!!  I now have tears running down my face!!!  LOL  You guys are awesome!!  LOL

Hubby has been reading with me and has had more than a few suggestions...some of which might land my big arse in jail....or worse yet...banned from here!!  LOL  

Yes, the oils are great...tastey to!!  On that note...here's a favorite at my house when speaking of 'tastey' sex!!  LOL  How else can I put it without getting censored!!  Anyway, remember way back when they made a candy called, "Pop Rocks", they sizzled and popped in your mouth?????  We have found a new use for them!!!!  Load your mouth full of the pop rocks and then let your mouth do the rest!!!  WILD!!  The boys just found my empty package of the pop rocks and asked where I found them that they wanted some!!  I lied, I told them I didn't have anymore and couldn't remember where I got them!!  I'm not sharing my stash!!!!  LOL  Anyway, if you can't find them in a regular store....some of the Adult Stores will have them....real close to the flavored oils!!  Try it and get back with me on that one!!

As for the hot tub...yes, the bubbles and the warm water do wonderful things to the senses!!  And....if you're carrying and fat at all on you, anywhere, you'll be more boyant...as Jayne has already said!!  Then.....the fun can begin.....bubbles...mmmm....I need to go find another hotel with one of those in it or buy one for myself!!!

PS: When do the new classes start??? I've been practicing the washer maneuver all day!!!! LOL
Punk   :0)
"If I were any better....I'd only be half as good as you!!"

Big Grin 
Big GrinBig GrinRolleyesTongue For anyone that has a new washer like Pooh has, get the manual out, find the switch that stops the spin cycle due to off balance, then take the two wires, and and disconnect them from the switch, or in some machinces connect the two wires together, then that stopping problem is a sure fix... Tongue
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

Toungue 
What???? Bad Boy....no response to my Pop Rocks theory or are you steering clear of that one?!!!! LMAO
Punk   :0)
"If I were any better....I'd only be half as good as you!!"

Punk I did respond, it just didn't go through, hummm, First I like the Pop-Rock issue. But if you run out of the Candy, alter to crushed ICE, and perform the Polar Blast Big GrinCoolTongueTongue
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  new machine backache 3 4,348 04-01-2008, 08:34 PM
Last Post: collateraldamage5591