Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bad Boy, Washing Machine, Sex Life
Good lord, I get out of the house for a few hours (im kidless tonight weeee) and look what I come back to lol.... You guys crack me up.Tongue

Monster, LOL with tears running down cheeks, I had forgotten about that thread, and all the laughs we had, It will be self exp;anitory for all of our new famy here, How is the new washer and did you ever replace that Jersy? and how is your neighbor doing?? Loved it the second time around.

Toungue 
Spring Wrote:Ok Bad Boy...Give it up. We were told on another post you could give advice regarding sex drive and a washing machine. SO would you PLEASE tell us. I have know read the instructions on my washing machine twice and I still don't get it. Yes, I am blonde. SO how in the world is a washing machine going to help sex drive. Spring

Where is the post that Bad Boy was talking about washing machine sex...I have to see & read this!Big Grin What I have heard about the washing machine is to wait for the spin cycle and have a sit on top of it and let it shake your butt and them some! LOL!Big Grin
Babebahn..."Tongues don't have erasers"
Injured 1999 3 level anterior cervical fusion 2001
Settled Work Comp Case 2006 w/ Lifetime Medical Currently, C7-T1 is being watched will possibly need surgery front/back fusion from C3-T2, lower back needs another facet injection.

Babe, go back to page 2 and read the link monster posted, that is where it all started.

Toungue 
THANK YOU...THANK YOU!! Monster. Now I get it!! That post is beyond funny!

I haven't laughed that hard in a very long time. You all are just to FUNNY!! You all just brought back so many good memories. I just can't quit laughing. If I ever questioned if I belonged in this group...this post just showed me I do. You all have a great sense of humor. I wish you could all come to our house and have a few cocktails and enjoy a few good ole laughs and conversation. As for Bad Boy...I would of never dreamed you had that in you. So we what to see you let your hair down a little more often.lol Now give me a reminder of who was all in the class.

Babebahn Wrote:
Spring Wrote:Ok Bad Boy...Give it up. We were told on another post you could give advice regarding sex drive and a washing machine. SO would you PLEASE tell us. I have know read the instructions on my washing machine twice and I still don't get it. Yes, I am blonde. SO how in the world is a washing machine going to help sex drive. Spring

Where is the post that Bad Boy was talking about washing machine sex...I have to see & read this!Big Grin What I have heard about the washing machine is to wait for the spin cycle and have a sit on top of it and let it shake your butt and them some! LOL!Big Grin

Babebahn ~ I posted a link to the old thread on page two of this thread, it will lead you where you need to go.

Tuffy ~ I can still remember crying from laughing so hard, couldn't stop no matter how hard I tried, LOL! New washer sucks because the new dryer lives on top of it and won't share, dang her, LOL! Have resorted to public laundromats and the like...now I just take neighbors with me, saves them the expense of the gas trying to find us so that they can look through my jersey shirt, LOL!!! Wink
Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l298/dominic1964/smokieonbed.jpg[/IMG]

monster Wrote:Spring ~ Hopefully this link will take you to what you are searching for, LOL!  I just re-read it and it still brings a smile...enjoy!

http://www.workerscompensation.com/cgi-b...rker_Forum

NOW I remember! I couldn't stop laughing! maybe we could convince Bad Boy to spice up another course...what do you all think?
Babebahn..."Tongues don't have erasers"
Injured 1999 3 level anterior cervical fusion 2001
Settled Work Comp Case 2006 w/ Lifetime Medical Currently, C7-T1 is being watched will possibly need surgery front/back fusion from C3-T2, lower back needs another facet injection.

Toungue 

Spring, Ok, here is the real deal. You find a tight fitted white T-shirt, no bra, thongs or no undies, and a pair of a mens Boxer shorts put on. You go into the laundry room, start a load to wash, making the washer Un-balanced. Start to wash. Then you get up on the washer with you coffee, tea, pop, or drink, and wait for the spin cycle. During this time, think of what I'm going to say to you, after the washer has completed it's task, and full stopped, and wash load is done. Then you come on here, and tell me, and explain in full detail, the results you had from step 1 all the way through the spin cycle, till the washer stopped. I do mean every detail now. And then we will compare notes with  Monster. TongueTongueTongueTongueTongue
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

lolololololol
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

BAD BOY...YOU GOTTA DEAL!!

Gotta wait till I can have the glass of wine. And I have to figure out how in the world I am going to explain to my hubby why I'm sitting on the washer with a glass of wine with no undies..and a t-shirt. He will be more upset that I didn't make room for him. May just have to wait for him to go to work. LOL Or he will be calling the nut house to come and get me.

Monster..This better be good. Hey by the way...we love the theme rooms. They sure can spice up the love department. But for some reason I don't think I can swing from the rope in the monkey room. Boy..that sure brought back some good ole memories..Hubby & I got to talking about the theme rooms...and we just laugh. Hey I told him it wasn't that long ago. Just because my body is broke my mind still works (I think) I have to stop this post...I starting to breathe heavy. lol Poor heart will stop if I get to excited..it's been so long. LOL

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  new machine backache 3 4,346 04-01-2008, 08:34 PM
Last Post: collateraldamage5591