Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bad Boy, Washing Machine, Sex Life
Ok Bad Boy...Give it up. We were told on another post you could give advice regarding sex drive and a washing machine. SO would you PLEASE tell us. I have know read the instructions on my washing machine twice and I still don't get it. Yes, I am blonde. SO how in the world is a washing machine going to help sex drive. Spring

Toungue 
LOL Spring...I'm not at all sure I can give you the answer and not be booted by Admin!! LOL I know how, but not sure I can put it tatcfully into words!! I'm going to defer to Bad Boy and Monster on this one...they're the pro's. I do have experience with it, but not sure I want to offer this up!!! I'll also be watching to see how they go about explaining this to you...that way I'll know in the future how to go about it!
Punk   :0)
"If I were any better....I'd only be half as good as you!!"

smilling...lol...lol...I am laughing too hard to explain it. It is a good question for Bad Boy though. Jayne really has a bright mind and put a big spin on this subject. I think maybe to keep us laughing versus getting too serious.

And on the serious side, I think this is probably a subject that a lot of people have questions about but are afraid of what others will think if it is opened up. I applaud mom2emy and you Spring for having the courage to get the answers you are looking for. Because probably someone is reading and it is exactly what they are concerned about with the changes they are encountering due to health. I do believe that this is a subject that should not be ignored because it is real.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Punk, Red1030 does not believe us that you can improve your sex life with a washing machine so I aint even gonna try explaining the hot tub...lolololol
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Wink 
Oh, no way will I go there either!! The hot tub is also a wonderful way of going about it!!!! LOL If you relax in the warmth of the whirlpool then it's even easier...huh? LOL Tongue
Punk   :0)
"If I were any better....I'd only be half as good as you!!"

lol I aint going there

punk Wrote:LOL  Spring...I'm not at all sure I can give you the answer and not be booted by Admin!!  LOL  I know how, but not sure I can put it tatcfully into words!!  I'm going to defer to Bad Boy and Monster on this one...they're the pro's.  I do have experience with it, but not sure I want to offer this up!!!  I'll also be watching to see how they go about explaining this to you...that way I'll know in the future how to go about it!

Punk...I don't want to be booted by admin. But I don't want to delete it either. I really want to hear the answer. Now we have a hot tub involved. Come on someone just tell me. I have been married for 21 years...had babies. And this is going to drive me crazy. JUST TELL ME!

lol...Jayne and punk....I understand both....been there done that....

Are you guys really to going to keep this up or is someone going to explain it to Spring. Its killing me waiting to see how its explained by someone. lol
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

[attachment=23]  click to read
Let Go, and Let God......

ahhhhhhhhhh chris we were having so much fun

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  new machine backache 3 4,464 04-01-2008, 08:34 PM
Last Post: collateraldamage5591