Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tenn. law bans posting images that "cause emotional distress"
(06-12-2011, 11:01 AM)1171 Wrote: whether you consider yourself a racist or not is not the point.
you condone, instigate, support and use racial stereotypes, imagery and racially loaded posts regularly on this board.

Absolutely 100% correct. If the shoe fits, wear it.

......so what you are sayin is because he is half black he gets a pass on all the stupid stuff he does....we cant use his image? but when they use any of the white peoples faces its ok? thats a bit of a double standard isnt it?
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

I believe we had this same debate with cycler when he was elected.. Problem now days is every one pulls a race card if the person is black.. What does this tell our children, sorry son you cant say nothing to them, you cant voice you oppinion, you cant defend yourself, let him steal your car he deserves it... What in the world are you's thinking, calling us out on using racist imagry..? I think I have figured it out,,,,, lol... Ignorance at its best......

Its amazing what answers the Republicans have for our Country: ABSOLUTELY ZERO!

I will ask again:

Who do you Conservative Tea Baggers want in the White House?

Do you want to do away with Medicare? Really?

Give me your front runnier for the President of this Great Nation.

I have Swamp Alligator Skin fresh from the bayou's of Louisiana. I learned a LONG time ago that Republican's are NOT for the working man period. They have tried to destroy the Unions for decades but they want to make sure the "upper crust" is taken care of.

Democrats are for the working man. Democrats do not see the color of a Man's skin.

oh wow you are really off your rocker and off topic...I will not get into a fuss on color with you...if your town is that bad my advice is to move....my daughter that is adopted her Mother is from La. that was one of her reasons for giving her up....musta been real dark when she slept with him if she couldnt tell that 9 months before...

It never ceases to amaze me at the Obama haters who ARE AFRAID or Have no one to nominate the take his job.

Who do you Republicans want to be our next President?

Do not be afraid to say... I will not laugh to hard...Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin:
No answers because YOU HAVE NO ANSWER.

ALL BARK AND NO BITE....Tongue

Tell us who you want to run, and why..... Aligator......lol.

Republican moderate Mitt Romney. Seems very intelligent and his financial/business expertise is needed to get us out f this Recession.

Democrat.... Well most definitely not Obama so I will not be voting for a democrat in 2012. I think Obama is not mature enough to be President as we have found out. I would have bet $10k Hillary would have been President and not Obama 6 months before the elections but....

I guess that surprises several but I generally do not vote down party lines and Religion is never issue. Leave politics and Religion separate.

Sarah Palin is to damn dumb to be President and way to conservative. All Palin is doing is building up her name for big pay checks. She lost the election for John McCain in 2008. What a cluster turd she was/is.
Now That is my opinion. NEXT.... and why
(06-12-2011, 04:20 PM)jayne Wrote: oh wow you are really off your rocker and off topic...I will not get into a fuss on color with you...if your town is that bad my advice is to move....my daughter that is adopted her Mother is from La. that was one of her reasons for giving her up....musta been real dark when she slept with him if she couldnt tell that 9 months before...

Well, At least I am not afraid to say how I believe and vote like some on this thread. You talk about our President like he is a dog but you have no suggestions/solutions to replace him

Crap or get off th pot lady... LOL

GEAUX LSU TIGERS!!!!

Waiting women.... Who do you want to be our next President?

never have been afraid to say how I vote...I dont talk about Obama like he is a dog I like dogs....I voted for McCain/Palin last time was up front and honest about it...I am watching the field right now and I am hoping we get a good one but I would never waste something as valuable as a vote by staying home and not using it...
(06-12-2011, 10:04 PM)freebird Wrote: Waiting women.... Who do you want to be our next President?
sorry I was late getting back to you spent a couple of hours in the ER trying to get rid of a cervical headache that my meds couldnt get rid of

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Been having troubles posting Bummer Knees 6 2,441 07-29-2012, 11:28 AM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  Just posting.........(good read for those suffering depression :-) )........ chrischris 16 6,244 07-17-2009, 07:36 PM
Last Post: red1030
Question Question about posting? vickinat 5 2,576 11-25-2008, 11:35 AM
Last Post: vickinat
  Sorry I Haven't been Posting Much!! Still in Limbo 25 10,912 07-15-2008, 03:41 PM
Last Post: backache
  What is a Posting Freak? chrischris 19 5,374 11-06-2007, 01:44 AM
Last Post: monster
  Taking a Break from Posting for a While!! Still in Limbo 11 4,884 10-31-2007, 09:14 AM
Last Post: mel1980
  posting a pic Bummer Knees 9 3,821 09-27-2007, 04:29 PM
Last Post: CRABBY