Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tenn. law bans posting images that "cause emotional distress"
(06-09-2011, 12:09 PM)jayne Wrote: it is funny....and I know she was teasing but I stand by the Obama wont be going to Tenn.statement

the "taking aim" comment is in poor taste..
there are a number of Loughner types out there that hear & see such off-hand remarks as social permission for violence.
hopefully jayne, you are just insenitive and don't know any better and are not an inciter to such.....
hopefully.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

1171 we will never agree on this topic.....I am sure there are people all over Iraq that believe Obama had Osama murdered....I dont feel that way but I bet alot even in America feel that way......Is Obama a target you bet he is and he knows it he has been since they day he he said he wanted to run for president......it is why he is covered by secret service people day and night....will he be elected again I sure hope not...I do not believe our country can take 4 more years of him bowing down to other countries and kissing their fannies....he is eneffective he doesnt have what it takes to be a president.....does he want to do a good job? yes I think so he just doesnt know how...hes a people pleaser and you cant please everyone and be the leader of a country like ours....we cant have one worker supporting 5 families it cant be done.....
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

don't change the subject.
my post was not about your political beliefs/opinions but your inappropriate public words.
you truly don't know any better.
sad.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

and you are truly an ass and cant help it...

OK, lets everyone back down. Jayne, you know how I feel politically, but comments about rednecks shooting the president do cross the line. Lets not do that again.

1171, calling someone insensitive and saying they don't know any better probably does not help. As always, I encourage people to report threads that may cross that line to us.

Thank you.........

Wink Now wouldn't it be something if one day in the future 1171 decides to take a road trip eastward enjoying the sites while Jayne travels westward doing the same. And as fate would have it, both make a pit-stop halfway and literally bump into each other! I can only imagine. What do your imaginations conjure up?!?

I would feed her......to what I dont know yet

(06-08-2011, 09:28 PM)admin Wrote: Someone better tell our congress representatives, so they don't transmit images of their schmeckel into Tennessee. Oh wait, congress always exempts themselves from these sort of things.....

Admin, man...from the looks of things, maybe you ought to run for congress-- simply to protect yourself and family from what "they're" trying to do to us and the rest of the country. When you run and win, you then could appoint the rest of us rEgULaRs here on the forum to some post you so cleverly create - hence protecting us too! Big Grin

I know...I'm on drugs!Tongue

(06-09-2011, 01:27 PM)1171 Wrote:
(06-09-2011, 12:09 PM)jayne Wrote: it is funny....and I know she was teasing but I stand by the Obama wont be going to Tenn.statement

the "taking aim" comment is in poor taste..
there are a number of Loughner types out there that hear & see such off-hand remarks as social permission for violence.
hopefully jayne, you are just insenitive and don't know any better and are not an inciter to such.....
hopefully.
please find where I said "taking aim" at Obama that is a treasonous statement one I would never make....you sometimes I believe get so up in arms you see things that are not there....while I find Obama ignorant he is not worthy of going to jail over....you sweetheart need to build a bridge.....this as far as I am concerend is over

I say stick to our guns and beliefs, how can it get worse.. politicial views are always intresting even if some just read.... I believe this thread has meaning to the bumper sticker thread. It was away to comment on the pick and quotes without replying to the actual thread.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Been having troubles posting Bummer Knees 6 2,715 07-29-2012, 11:28 AM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  Just posting.........(good read for those suffering depression :-) )........ chrischris 16 7,059 07-17-2009, 07:36 PM
Last Post: red1030
Question Question about posting? vickinat 5 2,836 11-25-2008, 11:35 AM
Last Post: vickinat
  Sorry I Haven't been Posting Much!! Still in Limbo 25 11,592 07-15-2008, 03:41 PM
Last Post: backache
  What is a Posting Freak? chrischris 19 5,708 11-06-2007, 01:44 AM
Last Post: monster
  Taking a Break from Posting for a While!! Still in Limbo 11 5,216 10-31-2007, 09:14 AM
Last Post: mel1980
  posting a pic Bummer Knees 9 4,005 09-27-2007, 04:29 PM
Last Post: CRABBY