Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bumper sticker fun
If our government really wants to keep classified documents secret, they should be kept in the same place that Obama's birth certificate is kept!

They didn't keep his anywhere, they just printed a short time ago!!!

Crap Bronco I love your new siggy...darn I gotta go hunting for one to beat that one....wonder if Admin is checking this board 8 or 15 times a day......bet he is afraid to click on the board and more afraid not to......hope Kate is charging him extra to check it for him.....hope shes not a democrat...Admin wouldnt hire a democrat would he.........nah he aint stupid....is he?
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Yes, he does. And no, he's not..... Smile

gonna have to clarify that answer a bit....lol.......he hires democrats? I didnt know any of them believed in working?mmm

I think he is saying that he checks the post often and he is not afraid to.

PS. ADMIN, thank you for resetting my warning level percentage. I promise to be a good boy.
8-05, Micro laminectomy/disectomy. 10-05 lumbar fusion L5-S1. 2-07 exploritory surgery. 12-07 medical implant, Spinal Cord Stimulator. now receiving SSDI. After going back to school, I received my degree as a mechanical engineer. What can I say, it was the only way I had to beat the system. 

ya think he believes you?

Actually, it was "yes, I check it often", and "no, I am not stupid". However, I will state that I have employed people of all political persuasions, and that is not a factor when I hire someone. I don't shy from arguing with them, however.....

AQA, no problem on the warning reset. I was (kind of) screwing with you and Jayne a bit.

And finally, Jayne, what the hell is a "Constitation"?

Admin always feel free to correct my spelling......lol....

I'm thinking.....lol.. She must have been thinking about constipation..........

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oh Admin its bumper sticker war time.... jayne 21 6,903 01-18-2012, 12:12 AM
Last Post: jayne
  Bumper stickers two.... jayne 8 3,488 06-26-2011, 08:08 PM
Last Post: bronco54501
  Bumper stickers bronco54501 2 2,010 06-30-2009, 10:44 AM
Last Post: Still in Limbo