Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting to tell my story
I just received a call from the local news station I contacted about my W/C claim, she is very interested and wants to do a story on me.....I am going to get to put it all out there, people should know what is going on, and that good, honest people are losing their homes and things they have worked their lives for because IC's don't want to do the right thing and follow the law. I'm hoping to strike one for the little guy!!!

Thats great news, I hope it goes well... Is this a news paper or radio/tv...? Please keep us updated, and if they get the ok to publish the story let us know so we can watch it...

(05-02-2011, 02:13 PM)bronco54501 Wrote: Thats great news, I hope it goes well... Is this a news paper or radio/tv...? Please keep us updated, and if they get the ok to publish the story let us know so we can watch it...

It's the television news, so I have to go on camera, I will have to get over that hurdle, but this has got to be done!!! I guess i'm a bit freaked out because mine is an attack, not an injury like most comp issues...but I have to stand up for whats right, and what they are doing is wrong on so many levels!!

maybe they can hide your face like they do for people like on dateline or 20/20 and all we can see is a shadow...just a thought...Great news though!!
Live, Laugh, Love ~

be sure you have all your paperwork to show them....way to go girlie I am so proud of you....
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

(05-02-2011, 03:05 PM)sonny1 Wrote: maybe they can hide your face like they do for people like on dateline or 20/20 and all we can see is a shadow...just a thought...Great news though!!

I thought about that, but she asked me if I was willing to go on camera, I said yes, so that's what I'm going to do. That way when the deffense attorney and my employer see it they can look me in the eye and know it never had to come to this, they should have followed the law and done the right thing, I follow the laws of the state I live in, if they are going to do business here, then so should they!!

(05-02-2011, 04:52 PM)priss13 Wrote:
(05-02-2011, 03:05 PM)sonny1 Wrote: maybe they can hide your face like they do for people like on dateline or 20/20 and all we can see is a shadow...just a thought...Great news though!!

I thought about that, but she asked me if I was willing to go on camera, I said yes, so that's what I'm going to do. That way when the deffense attorney and my employer see it they can look me in the eye and know it never had to come to this, they should have followed the law and done the right thing, I follow the laws of the state I live in, if they are going to do business here, then so should they!!

that is awesome! I know it must be scary, but now they have pushed you past scared in to pissed!!! And when you are looking in to the camera you should be staring at it as if you were staring right at them, they know they did wrong, and they need to be held accountable in the public eye for a change!!

Live, Laugh, Love ~

I've been catching up on post and read your story. I don't post much other than an occasional question but wanted to say GOOD FOR YOU.

You need to find a lawyer familiar with Tort law in your state. That may be a option.

I wish you well and pray this works out.

Thank you all, I do this for all of us that refuse to be broken. I don't think for one minute I would have summed up the courage had I not found an entire "family" of people being done wrong.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEVER ENDING STORY HAVANSWER4U 3 5,264 05-20-2011, 09:42 AM
Last Post: jayne
  My Story HurtnSC 14 5,442 06-13-2008, 08:59 PM
Last Post: HurtnSC
  My story is more than my injury! aceelectric 6 3,908 02-08-2008, 09:20 AM
Last Post: jayne