Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Wink's on the potty again, LOL
Tweety...I'd probably feel like Elvis! Wink
Wink Wrote:
Spring Wrote:Wink...Wink....Wink

What can I say...you just make me laugh. So want is it you want to read...and we can see if anyone else reads it.
[Image: a1bed6c6.jpg]
Well, let's see, Spring...I got in touch with my feminine side with Walt Whitman's Leaves of Grass...so perhaps an E. Hemmingway or a J. london novel might do the trick........you know, to help get me back within that needed sphere of balance!
Holy Moly...Wink...I can't even write back....with the cutie monkey looking at me...he looks so sweet and loveable..I would just love to give him a big ole HUG...I bet he is just so soft. Called my hubby over to look at him...and I told him "isn't he just so cute" and my hubby said "you wouldn't think he was so cute when he tossed a hand full of poop at you." now Wink that just wasn't very nice of my hubby to tell me that...that soft sweet loveable monkey wouldn't toss his poop at me...would he.....lol
Spring...now you are being funny. My husband is in another part of the house, which would take me awhile to let him see all this stuff. I could call him on the phone and say come up here to look and he would most likely say the same thing to me and then add why did you call me about that...I am busy...no fun like your husband. Mine is in school at night. I will be so glad when he is done with his classes. Almost done...yea.... Wink is a lot of fun isn't he. He always keeps me smiling. Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.
wink you are just too cute
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

[attachment=276]Hey Wink!!! What,s Up???
On The Road to Recovery
grundig Wrote:Hey Wink!!! What,s Up???

Ohhhh, a lot, grundig...alot!!! [Image: BIGROLL.jpg]Thanks for asking!!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My father has a potty mouth bodybuilder1958 7 4,279 07-19-2011, 10:50 PM
Last Post: bodybuilder1958