Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kids, anybody want a teenager.......

I know growing up I was a handfull, and now getting the same medicine I gave my parents... My mom and dad just laugh and say we told you your day was comming..

I have a typical teen boy who thinks he is above the law.. Last fall I had major problems with him and the school.. Truency and failing, I wanted him in a program where he would suceed.. They would not acomodate, I pulled him out and started home schooling, principle sent me to court.. Judged ruled in my favor, and now is in school passing all grades with the program I wanted him in.....

Well he has had his drivers license for 1 1/2 months he has accumulated 5 tickets.. None of them were speeding, but failed to follow dot regulations on a probationary license.. Have been to court 2 times and today we had court and got the fine reduced.. 2 hours later I recieved a call from the city police. Yep, he did it again and the same reason we were in court today... 2 hours later, can you believe it...........I think I have a jack butt for a son, he is 17 does not want to work, and says he dont have to pay his fines.... I pulled his license, took back my truck and am making him stay home and be bored with his parents.. I cant wait to go see the judge again, after I made an agreement with the district attorney he goes and does this.... I think alot of community service work is in order because I'm done paying his fines...........

Sorry about the drama, just venting.....Between wc and my son, I think I need a shrink......

kids are fun....
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

(03-28-2011, 10:56 PM)jayne Wrote: kids are fun....

I can truel say, there has never been a dull moment in my family.......lol.

ahhhhh hell Bronco its time to give him to the judge....better he get a stiff punishment now then kill him or someone else later......let that judge have him cleaning at the dogpound or picking up trash for awhile do him good.....we were paraded by a car that had 6 kids killed in it and then had to attend the funeral....course we were small town....senior night a bunch of kids went out on the dry lakes and got drunk came roaring back into town went around a "S" curve crossed center and hit head on...that was back before seat belts.....the car was towed to the town square and our parents took us to look at it and then the funeral....made one hellva inpression on a many of us I can tell you that......small school everyone knew them or knew one of their brothers or sisters......

I truly believe you will survive, and be all the better for having gone thru it. Hang in there. They do grow up! Tongue
Let Go, and Let God......

Well he had the guts to ask if he is still grounded..., I just laughed at him and asked him... what do you think.... I love him so dearly and as much as it hurts me to see him sad, I wont give in... The irony of the situation is he is a spitting image of me at his age and perhaps the sturborn never do wrong aditude....lol. I am so looking forward to the next one..

Bronce all i can say is better your house than mine. My kids are 29 yr old son and 26 yr old daughter. Glad I made it through the teen age days. U will make it and this may make him better in the end.
Cervical Fusion 2003, c5-c6. Herniated and damaged Disc L1- L4-L5 S1. Lumbar Spinal Cord stimulator implant 09-2008. Cervical ACDF revision with hardware c4-c5-c6-c7 Sept 2009.
SSDI approved 3-2010. NOW OFFICIALY RETIRED

You're doing the right thing.
Community service is definitely the way to go and it needs to be a tough service. Speeding is one thing but disregard of the rules of the road, especially doing the same thing more than once is troubling.
I am so glad I don't have a teenager anymore but 21 is also tough.

Prayers and hugs
Bodybuilder1958

I had this a few weeks ago with my niece when she ran away and refused to live in my home, her excuse.....we have to many rules.......poor thing I made her get out of bed in the morning and go to school.

My niece ran away a couple of yers ago and was at a house about a mile over, my husband called the sherriff department and they picked up my niece, put her in the back of the squad car with handcuffs on.

Bronoco it is called tough love.

Good Luck.

Hey Bronco I need new fencing on 3 sides of my farm course its hard hot work doing it.lots of rocks in Oklahoma......and Bills arms are not what they were before WC got ahold of him and a new green house needs putting up....as well as a new chicken run.....not to mention the constant work that always goes on around here.....Mowing and tilling.....I could use some big strong boy that has more brawn than brain for a summer..course no car for him here and its 3 1/2 miles to town...he might decide these ol country girls are worth a second look......on the other hand he may get a look at all the work and run like hell right back to Daddy lol

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Welcoming Kids' Chance - Providing Scholarships to Children of Injured Workers admin 6 41,399 01-09-2016, 06:17 PM
Last Post: 1171
  Teaching our kids Manley2 5 3,331 04-18-2014, 01:42 PM
Last Post: California_Help
  funny things kids say jayne 10 7,388 01-05-2010, 10:41 AM
Last Post: jayne
Big Grin For the kids (and big kids, too) "Life is a Highway" Wink 4 4,077 12-20-2009, 10:26 PM
Last Post: Bad Boy Bad Boy
  This is fun for you to send to your kids or GK's monster 7 4,707 12-05-2009, 02:38 PM
Last Post: jayne
  I am so proud of my kids backache 5 4,476 09-11-2009, 01:32 PM
Last Post: Still in Limbo
  In Honor Of Our Kids and GrandKids Going Back To School. chrischris 13 6,324 08-18-2009, 09:29 PM
Last Post: AQA
  Some kids have it, some don't Bummer Knees 5 3,035 07-07-2009, 05:55 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  To the kids that survived Bummer Knees 3 2,681 01-12-2009, 01:31 PM
Last Post: red1030
  Santa seen you better all be good kids tweety00 10 4,835 12-25-2007, 04:47 AM
Last Post: chrischris