Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
what happened to my sex life
Still in Limbo Wrote:Don't feel bad, I'm in the same situation. My wife and I had a great sex life before my lower back injury. Now I have numbness issues you know where,and you can realize the problems that brings! WE are trying to work through  this problem but believe me you are not alone, it has been devastating not only to my male ego, but also the guilt of knowing I can't give what I should to my wife. Pain is hell, w/c is hell, and I can only hope things get better for you, you have my thoughts and Prayers!!Sad

Still,
I hope a doctor can adjust your medication or give you something to help in the sex dept...in my case, my husband felt that I'm "damaged goods" and wants to be with a whole woman with no health issues! No problem, I can't be happier!
Babebahn..."Tongues don't have erasers"
Injured 1999 3 level anterior cervical fusion 2001
Settled Work Comp Case 2006 w/ Lifetime Medical Currently, C7-T1 is being watched will possibly need surgery front/back fusion from C3-T2, lower back needs another facet injection.

sorry Babe he doesnt want a real woman he wants a blow up doll cuz humans all carry baggage of some sort
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Babe, Limbo is right, what ever happened to the wedding vows, in sickness or in health? I know what you mean been there done that, now you know why I'am single. There are some people who can only think of there own needs, And you sure don,t need to prove your self to us we know that you are a whole woman with a heart of gold and that is what counts it's whats inside. Be Happy.

Toungue 
OH MY!!! I really shouldn't leave you guys alone for very long, huh? LOL Tuffy.....surely you'd be nice to your old friend and not blackmail me, would you? LOL Well, I hate to inform ya...but you can't get blood out of a turnip, remember? LOL I guess I'll just have to take on the mindset that, "whatever will be, will be!!" Right? LOL I'm sure admin wouldn't have any problems with virus' or snakes on the forum if that's posted!!! That's for sure!! LMAO

Babe, your 'husband' sounds like a snake in the grass to me!! If he doesn't recognize a 'real woman' when he sees one, then.....he's the one with the problem..NOT YOU!! LOL It takes more than a functioning snatch to be a real woman....we all know that. It takes courage, heart, compassion, sympathy (for all the snakes) and empathy to be a whole woman and you have all those qualities!!

Is no one going to explain the washer? Don't worry....I've been talking it over with my husband and between the two of us I think we've come up with a clean way to explain it!! I hope so anyway!! LOL We've been talking about it for some time trying to clean it up a bit!

Lilly....a sex life is what you make it to be. It comes in many different shapes, sizes, and forms....you just have to do what feels good. If you can't do that then you try to compensate and make it the best it can be for you at this point in time! Right gang? LOL

Jayne...Teens aren't the only ones with great sex lives!! I'm please to inform you that I've learned to adapt and overcome any obstacles....it's a lot of fun!! LOL Tongue

I'll check back in a little while to see if anyone has explained this washer theory yet and talk with hubby to make sure I get it right and not get booted from here!!! That's all I need....to get suspended trying to help out another fellow IW in the best way I can!!! LOL
Punk   :0)
"If I were any better....I'd only be half as good as you!!"

Still in Limbo Wrote:Thanks, Babe! I hope it's not permanent nerve damage, I spoke to my PM Dr. and she said the morphine and Neurontin play a role in my problem also. And listen, your Husband must be a few bricks shy, because from speaking to you on here, injured or not, I think you are a very intelligent and caring person and that's a WHOLE WOMAN to me!! Thanks for the concern and count your blessings he's gone-you deserve better!!Wink  

Thanks Still, you brought tears to my eyes. There are some people in the world that cannot cope when a love one is injured or disabled especially when they are "healthy" and he is a body builder/health nut. I told him that I hope and pray he finds the right woman that will understand his selfishness/self centerness/and big ego...I told him I hope you never experience an illness or injury like me. With that said, I have moved on. Thank you so much for your compliment you don't know how much it meant to me. Some times a comment such as yours does wonders for a person more than you know!
Settled Work Comp Case 2006 w/ Lifetime Medical Currently, C7-T1 is being watched will possibly need surgery front/back fusion from C3-T2, lower back needs another facet injection.

punk Wrote:OH MY!!!  I really shouldn't leave you guys alone for very long, huh?  LOL  Tuffy.....surely you'd be nice to your old friend and not blackmail me, would you?  LOL  Well, I hate to inform ya...but you can't get blood out of a turnip, remember?  LOL  I guess I'll just have to take on the mindset that, "whatever will be, will be!!"  Right?  LOL  I'm sure admin wouldn't have any problems with virus' or snakes on the forum if that's posted!!!  That's for sure!!  LMAO

Babe, your 'husband' sounds like a snake in the grass to me!!  If he doesn't recognize a 'real woman' when he sees one, then.....he's the one with the problem..NOT YOU!! LOL  It takes more than a functioning snatch to be a real woman....we all know that.  It takes courage, heart, compassion, sympathy (for all the snakes) and empathy to be a whole woman and you have all those qualities!!

Is no one going to explain the washer?  Don't worry....I've been talking it over with my husband and between the two of us I think we've come up with a clean way to explain it!!  I hope so anyway!!  LOL  We've been talking about it for some time trying to clean it up a bit!  

Lilly....a sex life is what you make it to be.  It comes in many different shapes, sizes, and forms....you just have to do what feels good.  If you can't do that then you try to compensate and make it the best it can be for you at this point in time!  Right gang?  LOL

Jayne...Teens aren't the only ones with great sex lives!!  I'm please to inform you that I've learned to adapt and overcome any obstacles....it's a lot of fun!!  LOL  Tongue

I'll check back in a little while to see if anyone has explained this washer theory yet and talk with hubby to make sure I get it right and not get booted from here!!!  That's all I need....to get suspended trying to help out another fellow IW in the best way I can!!!  LOL

Punk:
I told him that his peanut so to speak will not be able to work with a small minded man, he will have to find a woman who can tolerate a man with a small mind as well!

Tuffy Wrote:Babe,    Limbo is right,   what ever happened to the wedding vows,  in sickness or in health?       I know what you mean   been there done that,   now you know why I'am single.          There are some people who can only think of there own needs,     And you sure don,t need to prove your self to us  we know that you are a whole woman  with a heart of gold   and that is what counts  it's whats inside.     Be Happy.

That's what his Rabbi said to him. The Rabbi told him to remember the part in your vows which states in Sickness & Health. My husband was humble for about a whole minute then he was back to himself. Oh well...I wish him well. He will have no problem finding a new woman, he is a good looking man...I for one am not looking and I'm very happy to finally be on my own without the stress of a man...no offense to any of the men on this board!

jayne Wrote:sorry Babe he doesnt want a real woman he wants a blow up doll cuz humans all carry baggage of some sort

I'm sure he has a blow up doll and all sorts of stuff...while remodeling the house recently, you stumble across "Bags of things" that you never knew existed"Shy that's why he didn't need me anymore.!

Im with lily.. I have no idea what a sex life is. I passed my four year anniversary without on Jan 16th. Sad thing is, I dont miss it anymore. It used to bug me, Id always have my roger going (shower massager) but even with that, its been over a yr. But then again im single and not even dating, so I guess it really doesnt matter.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Well it finaly happened AQA 27 8,179 10-15-2013, 11:09 AM
Last Post: bodybuilder1958
  Phone interview that never happened bodybuilder1958 2 2,605 01-18-2012, 10:51 PM
Last Post: jayne
  On a positive note, name something good that happened to you today monster 11 8,633 05-20-2010, 03:22 PM
Last Post: jayne
Sad well, I guess it's happened "Addiction" Lilly 56 26,564 01-19-2010, 08:49 AM
Last Post: Cycler
  Something strange happened Bummer Knees 17 5,718 06-16-2008, 09:15 AM
Last Post: Bummer Knees