Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
what happened to my sex life
mmmmmmmm punk are you not the one who tried the hot tub?
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Toungue 
Oh yes...that was something else!! Nothing like loosening all those spasming muscles in a hot tub and then playing!! I think I even sent Tuffy a pic of me in that hot tub....LOL BEFORE I found out exactly how much good it would do for me!!! LOL She wanted to see what I looked like and that was the only one I could find on short notice....!! LMAO All I can say in reference to the pic is: Thank God for bubbles!!!! Tongue
I'm serious though, it does wonders...might want to invest in a night at a hotel that has some in their rooms...just ask, or google it, and they'll tell ya.
MMMM....maybe I should tell hubby it's time to go back to Canada??? Well, maybe not that far....I'm sure there's one much closer!!! LOL
Thanks Jayne for giving me the idea!!
Punk   :0)
"If I were any better....I'd only be half as good as you!!"

no prob always wanna help lol

mom2emy Wrote:Hi and thanks everyone we have been together my husband and I for 36 years so i know about the joys of being together and having other things besides sex. It  is just all of the guilt of not feeling any thing other than drugs or pain or anger!!! My husband is wonderful and very patient and he always is ready to help me any way he can. I feel guilty for putting my family through all my bitchy days but with Gods help I am gonna make it through all of this. Having lost my best friend to breast cancer and both my folks in the last 3 years I can do anything. So you guys thanks for getting me to talk about something that has been a (sore) subject. mom2emy

I haven't had sex in who knows how long Big Grin What is sex like again? That's one of the reasons I'm getting a divorce!
Babebahn..."Tongues don't have erasers"
Injured 1999 3 level anterior cervical fusion 2001
Settled Work Comp Case 2006 w/ Lifetime Medical Currently, C7-T1 is being watched will possibly need surgery front/back fusion from C3-T2, lower back needs another facet injection.

Punk is not kidding  she did send me that picture and I had it blown up and maybe for a large price will post it hereLOLLOLLOL

After all money is money, and I want to go gambling ,and need all I can get.

Tuffy for shame(can I see it please)

Don't feel bad, I'm in the same situation. My wife and I had a great sex life before my lower back injury. Now I have numbness issues you know where,and you can realize the problems that brings! WE are trying to work through this problem but believe me you are not alone, it has been devastating not only to my male ego, but also the guilt of knowing I can't give what I should to my wife. Pain is hell, w/c is hell, and I can only hope things get better for you, you have my thoughts and Prayers!!Sad

Hi all.

"What IS a sex life?"
Lilly :{
Injured worker, & tired of it all! I'm too old for games!!

A careless word may kindle strife, a cruel word may wreck a life, a timely word may level stress, and a loving word may heal and bless!

its what teens have

lol jayne

I am glad driller didn't marry me for a sex life - cause we both lost out on it ............ but we are the bestest of friends and that hasn't changed in the past 3 yrs.

Sure there are times when one may be in the mood and the other not - but we work on that together - we both have aches and pains since we have both been through comp. As he says - pain and pleasure don't mix - at least not for us. But there are ways to show you care without sex - carassing your partner can be just as rewarding for your partner, same goes for snuggling/cuddling.

Other than that - hot tubs are wonderful

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Well it finaly happened AQA 27 7,657 10-15-2013, 11:09 AM
Last Post: bodybuilder1958
  Phone interview that never happened bodybuilder1958 2 2,527 01-18-2012, 10:51 PM
Last Post: jayne
  On a positive note, name something good that happened to you today monster 11 8,281 05-20-2010, 03:22 PM
Last Post: jayne
Sad well, I guess it's happened "Addiction" Lilly 56 25,817 01-19-2010, 08:49 AM
Last Post: Cycler
  Something strange happened Bummer Knees 17 5,609 06-16-2008, 09:15 AM
Last Post: Bummer Knees