Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
my military daughter
Jayne you have every reason to be proud of your daughter and as far as that goes all of your children. That document is a very high honor.

So all of your adult children serve in our military as well as did your husband???!!! WOW!!! - I would like to thank your family for their service.

Deb

yes my honey retired from the airforce.......my oldest daughter and her honey are both in the air force....and will retire out....my son was medically discharged from the marines and now works for then as a civ....he is a single father raising his 2 children.....my next daughter went in the army married an army man and she got out to raise her 3 children next daughter down was air force and married air force and they are now stationed in germany.......Becca busted her ankle in a car wreak and they wont let her join.....the 3 little ones will be groomed to serve their country also........I dont care if they do just 4 yrs or make a career but this country has been good to us and they will do their share to pay their dues to keep it free for the next generation
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Jayne it is an Honnor just for you to share this great news. I feel so pleased myself just to read it. In fact, I have been reading over and over. I thank you for sharing this with us all.
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

Jayne....You and your family are just so wonderful. It was an honor to read about your daughter. Thank you for sharing.

Oh Jayne, I am so proud with you. I am honored to know you and your family. God bless you each and every one for the courage and strength you have to protect the rights of Americans and our freedoms. Please hug her neck for me, and once again, God Bless.
The good news is,"You can get used to anything."
The bad news is,"You can get used to anything."
:-)
Sithie

How wonderful Jayne!!!
"The seed doesn't fall far from the tree"
You and yours should be proud as an American could be!
Salute!
LillyBig Grin
Injured worker, & tired of it all! I'm too old for games!!

A careless word may kindle strife, a cruel word may wreck a life, a timely word may level stress, and a loving word may heal and bless!

Congratulations Jayne! You sure are a proud Mama!
Babebahn..."Tongues don't have erasers"
Injured 1999 3 level anterior cervical fusion 2001
Settled Work Comp Case 2006 w/ Lifetime Medical Currently, C7-T1 is being watched will possibly need surgery front/back fusion from C3-T2, lower back needs another facet injection.

Jayne,

What a wonderful commendation. Being ex-military myself, my heart swelled with pride reading about your Daughter. You have very right to be proud of her, as well as the rest of your family. Sounds like you have raised a family full of strength and patriotism. Give them all hugz and let them know that we are proud of them and that we will be there backing them 100% in all that they do.

Angel ^j^
I've always been crazy, but it keeps me from going insane.
Happiness comes through doors you didn't even know you left open

thank each and every one of you
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Beautiful!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So proud of my daughter Bummer Knees 1 2,161 12-08-2013, 11:05 PM
Last Post: jayne
  Prayer for my Daughter lucky 4 2,470 10-26-2012, 07:46 AM
Last Post: lucky
  Found My Daughter UndercovrAngel 7 4,481 10-06-2011, 12:22 PM
Last Post: jayne
  My Daughter's Wedding freebird 7 4,404 09-05-2011, 09:25 PM
Last Post: red1030
  Prayers for my daughter bodybuilder1958 15 6,476 12-07-2010, 02:35 PM