Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ILLINOIS! IMPORTANT!
]I am new to this forum for Illinois anda word of advice.
If your attorney doesn't file a 19b-1 motion right out of the gate on either or both wage stoppage, or medical...........SUE HIM.

What is needed is a total FEDERAL investigation and a FEDERAL Grand Jury from top to bottom. Illinois is number one or two in total litigation. Illinois has more insurance companys writing workers comp insurance than 48 other states.

I have a letter from former Chairman Ruth (now a Judge) who admits to me on paper that arbitrators will kick back a mandated 180 day emergency motion (trial and appeal)and force the attorney to withdraw it (without clients knowledge) and replace it with the 19b.....the one with no statutory time limits. Knowing in advance the injured client has almost no chance of getting a 19k (penalty) or a section 16(attorney fee)
Which simply means the State has violated a workers right to due process anda fair unbiased trial and contributes to his mental, physical, and certainly financial damage.
What the law would call CIVIL CONSPIRACY against the injured of the State. The lawyers are happy with the delay, the State is in no hurrry to comply with the law and the insurance company's are happy because they can starve the injured worker to death, keep from paying for long periods of time and pay no more than they would have from the beginning. Years in fact. Lawyers stack cases and are in no hurry to get what is due the injured worker under the act, and they get 20% for doing nothing of every week that goes by.
These people are abusing power, breaking the law, and should be put in jail. THE IWCC IS CORRUPT!

Sincerely
Vondrake ( I have been fighting for justice against these crooks for a long time)
PS If you want to see a copy of the former Chairman's letter I will be glad to send you one.

Attached Files
.jpg   name blocked RUTH page 2.jpg (Size: 479.2 KB / Downloads: 10)
.jpg   name blocked RUTH page1.jpg (Size: 390.08 KB / Downloads: 6)

Vondrake Here. FOR ILLINOIS>
I am updating a reply to my own post giving you information your attorney will never give you. This is what I suspect is happening when in the State of Illinois your are LUCKY enough (rare as the flying NUN ) to get a 19k
(50% penalty of unpaid ttd) or a section 16 lawyers fee (20% on unpaid TTD) if you get one you will probably get the other.

I would be willing to BET that when the above occurs and when the injured worker does get a check from his or her lawyer they combine the three....and take a cooooooooool 20% right off the top. .WRONG!........your attorney is not does NOT get 20% of the 19k or the TTD if you got the money from the court. The lawyer can ask the court any time he chooses for MORE attorney fee's but it is to be paid by the insurance carrier.NOT the injured worker and if you read....Sal De Salvo v. Industrial Commission you will know why Illinois put the 19b-1 emergency motion in LAW! and WHY a lawyer is going to get one dime more than 20% even if he does ask the court.

Assuming you have been billed with the aggregate and assuming you have not collected in quite a long time as is the custom at the IWCC .....I would say your attorney is guilty of a class II felony called theft by deception,

I would love to hear from ANY ILLINOIS ATTORNEY! so bring it on.

VONDRAKE

Please stick to a single thread. You've started 3 here that all say the same thing. That is considered spamming of the board.

(02-20-2011, 01:42 PM)vondrake Wrote: Vondrake Here. FOR ILLINOIS>
I am updating a reply to my own post giving you information your attorney will never give you. This is what I suspect is happening when in the State of Illinois your are LUCKY enough (rare as the flying NUN ) to get a 19k
(50% penalty of unpaid ttd) or a section 16 lawyers fee (20% on unpaid TTD) if you get one you will probably get the other.

I would be willing to BET that when the above occurs and when the injured worker does get a check from his or her lawyer they combine the three....and take a cooooooooool 20% right off the top. .WRONG!........your attorney is not does NOT get 20% of the 19k or the TTD if you got the money from the court. The lawyer can ask the court any time he chooses for MORE attorney fee's but it is to be paid by the insurance carrier.NOT the injured worker and if you read....Sal De Salvo v. Industrial Commission you will know why Illinois put the 19b-1 emergency motion in LAW! and WHY a lawyer is going to get one dime more than 20% even if he does ask the court.

Assuming you have been billed with the aggregate and assuming you have not collected in quite a long time as is the custom at the IWCC .....I would say your attorney is guilty of a class II felony called theft by deception,

I would love to hear from ANY ILLINOIS ATTORNEY! so bring it on.

VONDRAKE

Hello there, my name is hector fontalvo i have been a victim of attorney malpractice end a victim of TTD under paid and none paid my case is 11 years old as we speak 10/05/2017, I wander if I could you at a number you could provide me over my e mail hefontalvo1@gmail.com. thaks.

6+ yrs ago.
He might not see your post.
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information.........

We need a like button 1171
Smile

(10-06-2017, 06:47 PM)dusty boy Wrote: We need a like button 1171
Smile

"State" button first....
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information.........

Hello ,
I wanted to as you for some advice regarding my workers comp case. I just settled ,y case last wed 10/18/17, but I, getting this feeling that I did not make the best decision. I was told by a dr that I have bilateral cubitle tunnel syndrome. However , the dr only did x rays and MRI of my wrist and not of my elbows. My case was open in dec 2016. I was offered 30,000 to settle my case with no future medical treatment ,but I feel that it was a low amount . Is this amount a low amount. Also , is there a grace period to change your mind after settleling you case.
Thank you for you time

You should start your own thread since this is a different topic and not a response to the original poster.
I assume your claim is under illnois benefits since that's stated in the topic of this thread. if its not, we need to know the state.
What do you mean by settled? Said yes to their offer? Signed settlement papers? Have written approval from the comp commission? Gotten the settlement check?
There are many factors that determine settlement value and a diagnosis is not a main one.
Are you MMI?
Have you returned to work?
Same employer or same occupation?
Are you continuing treatment?
What,s the prognosis?
Were you given a rating?
We're all your benefits paid up to the settlement?
Why do you think the carrier/employer would have to pay a lot more then the $30k if you did not settle?
do you know what benefits you are settling ?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Too many hands in the pot excluding the most important player chrischris 13 7,612 04-16-2014, 10:17 AM
Last Post: kev_b
  important question highdesertguy 3 2,416 11-05-2010, 02:39 PM
Last Post: kate
  Very important question? Sunshine7 20 10,092 04-24-2010, 05:05 PM
Last Post: Bad Boy Bad Boy
  Everyone Should read this. Important info Confusedd 18 8,523 08-30-2007, 02:22 PM
Last Post: 1171
  AOL USERS - PLEASE READ - IMPORTANT EMAIL NOTICE admin 5 5,277 04-27-2007, 02:39 PM
Last Post: Babebahn