Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jaynes boiled peanuts
Big Grin 
Thanks Jayne I will try your receipe , I love boiled peanuts, although some people think it is a joke when you mention boiled peanuts, Thay have never heard of them. I may also try the crab boil.

Toungue 

Ok, Ok, where is the reciepe at? Tongue

OH, OOOPPPPPPSSSSSSSSS, It is on another post lol, Looking for MJC. Jayne HELP me out here I Boo BOOed.

Toungue 

Tuffy I buy raw peanuts and put them shell and all with water in my crockpot on hi overnite in the water I put one sliced jalapeno, 2 crushed cloves of garlic and season all,someone said I could use crab boil also just keep on going in the pot till tender...drain and cool put in freezer bags and throw in freezer.... take out and nuke and enjoy when you want em. my crockpot will make enough peanuts to put in 4,qt bags and so I have enough peanuts for 4 different days

TongueTongueTongue

Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 ( as I turn red )

hope you like em I want a cajun recipe also hint hint MJC
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Bad Boy Bad Boy Wrote:
Tuffy I buy raw peanuts and put them shell and all with water in my crockpot on hi overnite in the water I put one sliced jalapeno, 2 crushed cloves of garlic and season all,someone said I could use crab boil also just keep on going in the pot till tender...drain and cool put in freezer bags and throw in freezer.... take out and nuke and enjoy when you want em. my crockpot will make enough peanuts to put in 4,qt bags and so I have enough peanuts for 4 different days

TongueTongueTongue

Thanks, I will try it this weekend.
Babebahn..."Tongues don't have erasers"
Injured 1999 3 level anterior cervical fusion 2001
Settled Work Comp Case 2006 w/ Lifetime Medical Currently, C7-T1 is being watched will possibly need surgery front/back fusion from C3-T2, lower back needs another facet injection.

experment to find your own seasonings my daughter likes hers HOT so for her batch I add more hot peppers and mark her bags HOT
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

mmmmm these sound yummy!!!!

jayne Wrote:experment to find your own seasonings my daughter likes hers HOT so for her batch I add more hot peppers and mark her bags HOT

I made them....ate them while watching a movie...Yum-O
Babebahn..."Tongues don't have erasers"
Injured 1999 3 level anterior cervical fusion 2001
Settled Work Comp Case 2006 w/ Lifetime Medical Currently, C7-T1 is being watched will possibly need surgery front/back fusion from C3-T2, lower back needs another facet injection.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jaynes in hospital sweet tooth 28 13,523 03-26-2010, 10:51 PM
Last Post: jayne
  jaynes here sweet tooth 22 7,470 03-05-2010, 02:08 PM
Last Post: Tuffy
  Jaynes home jayne 3 2,802 10-06-2008, 06:54 AM
Last Post: hurt at work
  Jaynes request/her daughter pic's red1030 12 6,334 07-26-2008, 10:24 AM
  JAYNES IN CHARGE OF THE CATHOUSE jayne 22 6,308 06-16-2008, 09:49 AM