Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
RED1030 Welcome
Big GrinWelcome Red, wanna hear somethin i think is funny? There is like a hunnerd red-heads on here and you won the name....GREAT TO MEETCHA. Enjoy my good spelling right now, I found a pain pill in my purseTongue
The good news is,"You can get used to anything."
The bad news is,"You can get used to anything."
red1030 Wrote:Bad boy...thank you for welcoming me.  I want to fit in a lot.  I see a strong family of caring people here and I need to be a part of it.  I hope that I have something to offer each of you as each of you have already gave so much to me.  I find I am researching more about workmans compensation in my state, the IC and its contracts with my husband's employer (I had an inside way to do this), and social security options.  All of this is a result of this forum.  Don't worry about typo's etc smilling...I can't spell.  I sort of stubbled onto it accidently one day and I am so glad I did.  Again thank you all for the welcome.

You are among friends!
Babebahn..."Tongues don't have erasers"
Injured 1999 3 level anterior cervical fusion 2001
Settled Work Comp Case 2006 w/ Lifetime Medical Currently, C7-T1 is being watched will possibly need surgery front/back fusion from C3-T2, lower back needs another facet injection.
Red, Let me also add my Big Welcome to our family here, We can use all the input you can offer, There are many here in the Medical field including myself, which I,am sure you will meet. Hope you will feel at home and any questions you may have we will try to answer, Or just a shoulder to lean on we are here for you. Tuffy
Hey RED great to have another person to chat with !!! Like the rest said .Just ask if you need anything , These guys and gals are great at opinions !! please tell hubby to join also !!
Welcome Red !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question FOR RED1030 OR Anyone else from NJ mel1980 1 1,403 10-11-2007, 09:30 PM
Last Post: mel1980