Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
RED1030 Welcome
Big Grin 
Big Grin

Red1030, welcome to this board. I'm mostly called Bad Boy, or BB. I must say it is just great, to have a person from the Health Field, join all us here at this Board. it is just great of you to come on. I am sure, as I sit here, many from this Board will come along and welcome you also.

I hear you have MS? My Co-worker has MS, and I saved his job for him, long enough, till he was able to collect his Union Early Retirement pension, and also go on SSDI. MS, is the only thing SS allows, to be automaticly enroled too.

Well, I wish you luck, and again welcome aboard. I too am an injured worker. Due to my injuries, you may have to excuse some of my typo's from time to time, but that's me now also.
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

Welcome to the forum family!! Big Grin

welcome to the forum Big Grin
Do on to others as you would want them to do on to you

Hey Red! Wink Can I call you Red? Welcome to the board! I can already tell that you have a lot to give Smile

Bad boy...thank you for welcoming me. I want to fit in a lot. I see a strong family of caring people here and I need to be a part of it. I hope that I have something to offer each of you as each of you have already gave so much to me. I find I am researching more about workmans compensation in my state, the IC and its contracts with my husband's employer (I had an inside way to do this), and social security options. All of this is a result of this forum. Don't worry about typo's etc smilling...I can't spell. I sort of stubbled onto it accidently one day and I am so glad I did. Again thank you all for the welcome.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Wink...Red it is...smiling...
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Toungue 

Red, I guess you can now edit your profile now... Big Grin

Just remember, each State, has different Rules and Laws, as they pertain to Work Comp. If you ever need some web links let us know. We will find them for you, and save you plenty of time, for most of us have them on hand. Anything you need, or want to know, simply just say so, that's why we are here. Tongue
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

WELCOME!

~Dallas307~
"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Big Grin 

Thanks Dallas, that means alot, trust me. CoolCool

your are welcome it meant a lot to me too!

~Dallas307~
"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question FOR RED1030 OR Anyone else from NJ mel1980 1 1,419 10-11-2007, 09:30 PM
Last Post: mel1980