Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WOW - New Member Registrations UP
Lately we've seen an uptick in new member registrations. We've been seeing 7 to 10 new members a day in recent weeks. The board average has been just below 4 a day, although that is now ticking up.

The really interesting thing is that over the last 5 days, we have seen 84 new members sign up. Not sure what is going on there, but it is always nice to welcome new people to the forum.

It is nice to see new members but it sure sucks that more people need us so to speak. But I'm sure glad they found their way here because I hate to see anybody get screwed over by WC

That's great Admin. Lately I haven't felt like I've had anything to contribute but I need to get my act together to help others. Hope us "oldies" here can be of assistance to the newbies. Tongue
Let Go, and Let God......

when your the best......they come
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

only a few are posting so I suspect they are using other services.
this link may have been referenced at a large employer or other professional seminar/forum in the last few weeks.
Signature/Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information.........

1171 Wrote:only a few are posting so I suspect they are using other services.
this link may have been referenced at a large employer or other professional seminar/forum in the last few weeks.
That's what is unusual. This is a stand alone forum on our site. There are no "other services" available to people who only register here. I also noted that there were a good number of new members that do not post. To be sure, some are "spammers in waiting", but many appear to be people who join, but hold back from posting. Interesting.

ok. I was unsure of the differences between registering and membership as you have research available for members.
other then just surfing the archives it is a bit of a puzzle.
Signature/Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information.........

It surprises me that so many people come on saying they have been reading for awhile and then ask questions. Many times they start out by saying something like "I got hurt in 2006 and this is my first post."

LOL!!! One month after getting hurt at work I was searching for WC101 and happened upon this site. Guess I was lucky from the start.
Let Go, and Let God......

CC. I think a great many of them have a fear that they may say the wrong thing and thier IC adjuster may be reading it or find out.

I know when I first started out. I was just reading. Not sure what my next move was going to be. Then I broke out of my shell and look at what I have turned into.
8-05, Micro laminectomy/disectomy. 10-05 lumbar fusion L5-S1. 2-07 exploritory surgery. 12-07 medical implant, Spinal Cord Stimulator. now receiving SSDI. After going back to school, I received my degree as a mechanical engineer. What can I say, it was the only way I had to beat the system. 

No way we're taking the blame for that.......

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Smile Off topic member chat thread dusty boy 24 5,051 05-28-2018, 10:57 PM
Last Post: 1Cddvxsdf
  A new member to our family.. bronco54501 5 4,428 09-30-2017, 04:42 PM
Last Post: jayne
  Bingo names, complaint form old member bodybuilder1958 23 9,194 12-28-2011, 11:44 PM
Last Post: bronco54501
  SCHWAN DRIVER, New member to the forum Bummer Knees 8 6,002 09-26-2011, 09:21 AM
Last Post: jayne
  New Member Here To Help NotAce25 4 3,550 05-14-2010, 08:23 PM
Last Post: Bad Boy Bad Boy
  Our Newest Member Of Our Family. bronco54501 17 8,558 04-21-2009, 05:36 PM
Last Post: bronco54501
  Welcome Chris, our 1,000th Registered Member admin 22 7,497 02-13-2008, 10:55 AM
Last Post: halftrak
  new member shakeybo 8 3,328 01-19-2008, 10:13 AM
Last Post: backache
  New Member! Jimmy 20 6,494 06-28-2007, 02:01 PM
Last Post: Truckster
  Welcome Jimmy, ( new member ) Tuffy 4 2,723 06-27-2007, 10:40 PM
Last Post: Jimmy