Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wow
Toungue 
just checking what can be done

[Image: 34sp69z.gif]

Cool 
Lots of exciting new things here tweety!! Glad you made it over here!

BrandNewPrncess Wrote:Lots of exciting new things here tweety!! Glad you made it over here!

Thanks princess Just playing with all the great features that admin has given us Kids at heart!!!

How did you get the firefighter in your siggy?

BrandNewPrncess Wrote:How did you get the firefighter in your siggy?

I hostedit at tinypic. and putit inthesig area ... justcantfind a picfor undermy name yet

I hostedit at tinypic. and putit inthesig area ... justcantfind a picfor undermy name yet

tweety00 Wrote:

Tweety, see if you can use this file as an avatar for under your name. It is animated. Click on it to see it. If you like it, right click on it and save it to your hard drive. Then go to "Change Avatar" on the left in your control panel. You can upload it from there.

Thanks Admin...once again your here for the rescue!! I hope your enjoying watching us learn all the new 'perks' you've given us!!
Punk   :0)
"If I were any better....I'd only be half as good as you!!"

Wink 
admin Wrote:
tweety00 Wrote:

Tweety, see if you can use this file as an avatar for under your name. It is animated. Click on it to see it. If you like it, right click on it and save it to your hard drive. Then go to "Change Avatar" on the left in your control panel. You can upload it from there.

Thanks admin!!! i was trying for a firefighter one ,but all of mine are to big .... and tweety is my favorite !!!

try this tweety, right click and save, it should fit within the avatar restrictions

[Image: tweety.gif]