Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
workers comp settlement demand letter
I agree
Do NOT try to handle this on your own, you are fighting a team of lawyers that do this for a living

HELLO! TO ALL & HAPPY THANKSGIVING, 1ST OF ALL MAKE SURE YOU HAVE REACHED YOUR FULL MEDICAL RECOVERY, BECAUSE ONCE THE CLAIM IS CLOSED YOU CAN NOT GO BACK FOR MEDICAL TREATMENTS, IF NOT WORDED IN THE AGREEMENT. JUST GOOGLE EXAMPLES SETTLEMENT, THE BEST ONES WILL BE SHOWN ON LAWYERS WEB SITES. LET ME ALSO ADD YOU & YOUR LOVE ONES ARE THE ONLY ONES YOU CAN TRUST. RECORD ALL DOCTORS & ALWAYS TAKE A WITNESS IN THE EXAMINATION. MAKE SURE THE SPY (NCM) IS NOT IN THE ROOM. SIGN UP ON CHANGE.ORG, IT IS LEGAL TOO RECORD, DO NOT LET THESE CROOKS TELL YOU ANY DIFFERENT, JUST GOOGLE IT. IT IS NOT WHAT YOU THINK YOU KNOW IT IS WHAT YOU CAN PROVE

God
I'm not sure what your post has to do with the topic.
With the all caps your post looks like just another driveby venting....  
Are you just Internet noise; or will you attempt conversation?

It may not be legal to record unless you disclose the fact prior to recording.
Each state has separate comp laws; there is no universal legal advice for every claim & every situation.
even with a recording many states will not allow it as evidence.
THe written doctor,s report detailing their opinion and supporting tests, medical history & findings is generally more credible/persuasive then whatever conversation happened during the exam.

God: please share your experience of recording your exam and how successful it was in court.....
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information.........

(09-02-2010, 01:58 AM)AQA Wrote: You are playing a very dangerous game with your future.

You have been given some very good or should I say GREAT advise. Except for 1171's first response. LOL

It is very easy for a injured worker to come up with a figure for monies lost do to an injury. Often that figure is way to high. Now as far as the medical goes. You have a wild (Jayne's lame attempt to bypass the Bad Word Filter) guess. O K, great. What happens if your figure is to low. Then who pays???? Your person insurance?????? NOT. They are not going to pay for something that someone else should have payed for. You can go after WC for that money because you settled with them. Who pays????? Further more. Lets say there are complications with future medical. Meaning, something goes wrong with a surgery and something else is needed. Who pays for that???????????? I know my WC insurance had payed over half a million for my surgeries and they will be paying for my meds. and implant replacing until my time has come.

As I said at the begining. " You are playing a very dangerous game with your future ".

You may want to take the advice given and use it. Contact and attorney. If you do not retain them. atleast you may get some great legal advice.

Just my thoughts. Take Care

Further more. If you make the first offer. You have just set the bar. The IC can either except the offer, decline the offer, or counter the offer. If they counter the offer, then they have set the low bar. At that point you can either try to negotiate or withdraw the offer. that all.

I think you would be in a better position if you had an attorney on your side and let the IC make the first offer. Furture medical could destroy you financially.

Take Care

Take Care

Good for you for telling him all of that. You are 100% correct.
[color=#181818][size=small][font=Merriweather, Georgia, serif]The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively~[/font][/size][/color]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  IME report/Workers comp/employer debikayluo 6 5,564 06-07-2018, 10:13 AM
Last Post: tinainky
  NJ Workers Comp Question mcats 32 4,982 06-06-2018, 05:01 PM
Last Post: 1171
  Workers Comp Adjuster (Arizona) 241050 9 378 05-20-2018, 12:07 PM
  Kentucky Worker Comp Settlement Question josh1985 32 2,279 05-05-2018, 04:12 PM
Shy Work related/induced stress & workers comp heartworkerNC 6 1,926 03-21-2018, 07:39 PM
  Workers Comp, BC/BS and Medicare wguage52 21 2,596 03-16-2018, 12:44 PM
Last Post: California_Help
  Re injured myself (not the workers comp injury) 241050 3 581 03-10-2018, 12:45 AM
  NC workers comp question Cwayman21 4 775 02-14-2018, 05:30 PM
Last Post: Cashiered Too
  workers comp case in California, very difficult OUCH! 8 7,863 02-07-2018, 11:40 PM
Last Post: Billy Miller
  Visiting a lawyer about my workers comp claim 241050 10 2,005 10-26-2017, 10:18 PM