Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AQA would be proud..................
...........of this Red Neck fix. [Image: Ins26.gif]

While up in the mountains, from where I have been, the skeeters were so large they sounded and looked more like humming birds.

Well, we had forgotten that the time time out, our poochie was left alone for about an hour and had a hissy fit, shredding the bottom of the RV's screen door to smithereens.

Not being near any RV store, I remembered we always carry Duct Tape (duck tape if your prefer).

I carefully, from the inside, layed strips to completely cover the area. It actually looked pretty good. A pretty gray color. Then as the sun went down, we found out the repair job served a dual purpose.

While keeping the skeets out of the RV, the sticky tape side facing the outside, acted as a skeeter catcher!

I think we have a new invention, and I know it will go over big in the Red Neck communities. HaHaHaHa!

Missed you guys! [Image: Ins26.gif]
Let Go, and Let God......

[Image: 29nypmh.jpg] I'm proud of ya girl.

Turn your volume up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZeUoePjo5Q

and for the brave.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0tUxCQ9A...re=related
8-05, Micro laminectomy/disectomy. 10-05 lumbar fusion L5-S1. 2-07 exploritory surgery. 12-07 medical implant, Spinal Cord Stimulator. now receiving SSDI. After going back to school, I received my degree as a mechanical engineer. What can I say, it was the only way I had to beat the system. 

Love the pic, and the music videos were great. Thanks!

Hey Redneck, when did the guys start drinking the girly stuff? What I mean is I brought along a case of Newcastle for the guys and a case of Mike's Hard Lemonaide for the gals. Wouldn't you know it the guys jumped on the Mike's and what was so funny was listening to them compare flavors. "Aw, that lime one was great, what are you drinkin' bud?" "My fav is the cranberry!" LOL!!!!! Gotta love our Redneck friends and relatives.

chrischris Wrote:Love the pic, and the music videos were great. Thanks!

Hey Redneck, when did the guys start drinking the girly stuff? What I mean is I brought along a case of Newcastle for the guys and a case of Mike's Hard Lemonaide for the gals. Wouldn't you know it the guys jumped on the Mike's and what was so funny was listening to them compare flavors. "Aw, that lime one was great, what are you drinkin' bud?" "My fav is the cranberry!" LOL!!!!! Gotta love our Redneck friends and relatives.

Heck, us rednecks call them girly men. Before ya know it, they be talking about hand lotion. LOL
8-05, Micro laminectomy/disectomy. 10-05 lumbar fusion L5-S1. 2-07 exploritory surgery. 12-07 medical implant, Spinal Cord Stimulator. now receiving SSDI. After going back to school, I received my degree as a mechanical engineer. What can I say, it was the only way I had to beat the system. 

They already do! (blushing) Rolleyes

quit drinking a few years ago but can proudly say my liver has never processed any kind of alcoholic lemonade lolTongue
SETTLED!!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Momma and Papa are proud jayne 26 10,838 05-28-2018, 10:35 PM
Last Post: 456fdfvfg
  Momma and Papa are proud jayne 0 1,222 06-21-2016, 03:56 PM
Last Post: jayne
  So proud of my daughter Bummer Knees 1 2,071 12-08-2013, 11:05 PM
  Proud of my sister! Bummer Knees 2 2,073 04-06-2013, 11:44 PM
Last Post: hamrs_62
  1171 would be so proud of me jayne 4 2,904 10-27-2011, 12:51 PM
  Proud Grandma....;) ammowoman 1 2,184 05-29-2011, 08:46 PM
Last Post: bronco54501
Toungue Making Daddy Proud of His Little Girl. chrischris 3 3,623 12-05-2009, 05:24 PM
Last Post: chrischris
  Proud of our Military Tuffy 4 2,702 11-30-2009, 09:16 AM
Last Post: capricorn
  I am so proud of my kids backache 5 4,373 09-11-2009, 01:32 PM
Last Post: Still in Limbo
  proud of my kid halftrak 10 5,373 03-24-2009, 05:50 PM
Last Post: halftrak