Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sorry guys, I didn't mean to
Sad 
Just wanted to apologize to anyone on dial up that I might have slowed down with that huge pic of flowers I posted. Admin graciously emailed me about the problem and when they got no response removed it as they should have. I am happy they didn't wait for me as I'm sure I made problems for a few here. My sincere apologies and I hope I didn't cause to many problems for anyone.

Our admin watches out for us always! Thank you admin!!!! Big GrinBig Grin
Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l298/dominic1964/smokieonbed.jpg[/IMG]

awe monster it was a beautiful garden none the less and thank you for the warm thought

Thanks Monster. We appreciate your understanding. It was a pretty picture, however.

BTW - love your avatar!

Monster, thank you for being so open and honest. No problem here...
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Toungue 

Monster, it's ok with me. If Admin took care of it for you, or you were going to change it, all is fine here with me. Big GrinTongue
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

Didnt cause any problems for me, and I have the slowest connection ever on dial up lol.... Beautiful flowers though Big Grin

Going to have new flowers soon, so I will make a smaller siggy for those who love flowers. Maybe a collage or something.

BTW, we have the absolute coolest admin there is, very nice and understanding, we all owe them/him/her a big debt of gratitude although I don't think they would accept. Maybe a rum ball/washing machine party is in order to thank Admin??? Big GrinBig Grin

Admin - As soon as I saw that avatar I knew it was me. When I first found this sight I was on here 24/7...didn't want to do anything else. I'm not so bad now, but it sure made me laugh when I first laid eyes on it. Glad you like it...it is my evil computer forum twin, LOL!
Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l298/dominic1964/smokieonbed.jpg[/IMG]

monster Wrote:Just wanted to apologize to anyone on dial up that I might have slowed down with that huge pic of flowers I posted.  Admin graciously emailed me about the problem and when they got no response removed it as they should have.  I am happy they didn't wait for me as I'm sure I made problems for a few here.  My sincere apologies and I hope I didn't cause to many problems for anyone.

Our admin watches out for us always!  Thank you admin!!!! Big GrinBig Grin

No problem here...loved it!!!!!!Big Grin
Babebahn..."Tongues don't have erasers"
Injured 1999 3 level anterior cervical fusion 2001
Settled Work Comp Case 2006 w/ Lifetime Medical Currently, C7-T1 is being watched will possibly need surgery front/back fusion from C3-T2, lower back needs another facet injection.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello Guys sweet tooth 0 1,780 09-30-2016, 05:04 AM
Last Post: sweet tooth
  hey guys sweet tooth 19 6,250 08-08-2013, 08:29 PM
Last Post: jayne
  Guys who think they are tough Bummer Knees 1 1,429 03-24-2013, 03:41 PM
Last Post: Manley2
  Hey guys jayne 5 2,823 08-14-2012, 12:12 PM
Last Post: bronco54501
  Do you guys get this painting? backache 14 5,869 12-16-2009, 01:33 PM
Last Post: Bad Boy Bad Boy