Workers Compensation - Workmans Comp Service Center

Current time: 05-29-2015, 06:10 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Important Notice: We have deployed some new anti-spam measures that have enabled us to once again allow registration with a simple email verification. However, please do not hesitate to report suspected spam threads should they arise.

Spammers take note - your posts, if successful, will not last here. Our community is vigilant in identifying and reporting spam posts for IMMEDIATE removal. Don't waste your time!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
250k or less
06-10-2010, 08:07 AM
250k or less
If you are apply for SSI/D and have not been denied but just settled for less than 250k do you have to notify them even if it's less than the 250k and there is no MSA? In FLorida.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-10-2010, 08:25 AM (This post was last modified: 06-10-2010 08:26 AM by jayne.)
RE: 250k or less
you better have the right language in your settlement paperwork or they will deny you a monthly check until the money runs its course..I hope you have a lawyer and he put the proper clause in

........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......
06-10-2010, 11:47 AM
RE: 250k or less
yes you have to notify them of your earnings including those from a comp settlement because there is an 80% threshold.